The PtokaX Wiki (a. k. a. WikiPx) - Page 3

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

The PtokaX Wiki (a. k. a. WikiPx)

Started by bastya_elvtars, 03 December, 2004, 02:53:49

Previous topic - Next topic

bastya_elvtars

go to //www.roflcopter.com

i requested both the logo and the train there :)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bastya_elvtars

5 mins aft6er i sent this post the power supply burnt down in the web server :DDDDDDDD
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bolamix

Ooh lovely.... so pretty soon this is gonna require a new server, mmmhhh?  8)
Sharing is of the essence!

Live music >> Aiwadirock! live music hub
PtokaX knowledge >> The PtokaX Wiki

bastya_elvtars

hehe we fixed it (replaced the fan).

also added additional 32M of RAM, and did some performance settings.

works like a dream.

bastya_elvtars

bolamix

QuoteOriginally posted by bastya_elvtars
we still beat these folks.
Lol wtf is this about? Some linux stuff obviously ("linux gimli"?) but i don't understand what it relates too.  8)

bastya_elvtars

this will illustrate better:

bastya_elvtars

pls keep trying the wiki it will be available this wek i hope... :S

bastya_elvtars

ok, testing the new wiki engine. there are surprises in it, like syntax highlighting (oh if only...)

it is in beta stage only... and the existence of the web server is alpha only  :(

http://dcportal.fw.hu/lua.jpg

(sorry cant link directly for some reason)

bolamix

Looks great mate, i hope the rest of us can access it at some point, too :p

bastya_elvtars

it has been reported to me that it is accessible from outside now. hawe no opportunity to checkm please verify!

bolamix

Damn, still nothing from my end... using the address in my sig. Sorry to disappoint... :(

bastya_elvtars

Now this is really dissapointing and a few weeks to go while those 1000M NICs arrive so I am gonna move that to a public free host temporarily ASAP.

bastya_elvtars

[size=18]Now the wiki must be up & running for real.[/size]

UwV

and looking good B.E.  !!

great work

*edit ..

QuoteSorry for site being down, but these univ bosses banned us from net cause of dc...
-- bastya_elvtars

ooops ;0)

\NL   The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction.
" Holly loves me,...  . "      ;o)

& don't forget, the motto is :
  -- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ'S --

bolamix

Yesssssssss!! :D Awesome bast, thanks!

bastya_elvtars

wahaha webserver does not work and i am near stroke now. I will set it up ASAP, maybe this weekend. (I am here this weekend - rare occasion.)

bolamix

QuoteIf you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web server software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this directory and replace this page.
Woohoo looking good bast, thx for your time, Mr. Emperor :D

bastya_elvtars

And if you knew that it's just question of minutes to get it back... :P

bolamix

Well then I'll wait however many minutes it takes ;) Wish I could help you with the hosting/managing part, dunno what I can do though...

Anyway, PtokaX LUA5 or LUA4 for the wiki? or both?

NightLitch

when will it be up ??? just curious ??
//NL

bastya_elvtars

[size=18]Finally up!!!!!!!!! Please start stuffing it up! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee![/size]

Herodes

QuoteOriginally posted by NightLitch
when will it be up ??? just curious ??
PtokaX Wiki
Thats the link above ..

bastya_elvtars

Now it's been 1 month that it's up and except pur and me, almost no changes were made. This is disappointing.

bastya_elvtars

Wiki is up & running.  I also enabled mail, so if one forgot his password, he can request a new one. please share the knowledge!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk