Octavo v1.0.2 Lua 5.1 Edition

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Octavo v1.0.2 Lua 5.1 Edition

Started by Rincewind, 16 July, 2006, 20:20:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Rincewind

Octavo v1.0.2 Lua 5.1 Edition is now available for download here.

This is an updated version of the Octavo. It has little new functionality but does fix several bugs and issues from v1.0.1. Read the changelog on the download page for full details of what is available in this new version.

BrotherBear

Hi Rincewind!

The link does not work, the page is black and empty :(
Regards,

BrotherBear

Rincewind

Ok, my bad I had the wrong page ID. First post has had the link editied.

BrotherBear

Regards,

BrotherBear

Rincewind

No problem. Let me know if you have any problems or requests  ;)

BrotherBear

Yes I have 2 request :)

I have activated RightClick, Roulette, SlotMachine, ThreeCardMonty, Ascii and PM2OPS and in the
rightclick menu there is Information and the stuff that I didn't activate is there to, like information about
Trivia, Email etc.

Is there any chance to get only the stuff that I had activated to appear in Information?

I would like to have the possibillity to choose where the Trivia shold appear, in Main or PM to Bot.

Thanks for this GREAT Script it is awsome :)
Regards,

BrotherBear

Alexinno

Quote from: BrotherBear on 18 July, 2006, 15:34:41

2.I would like to have the possibillity to choose where the Trivia shold appear, in Main or PM to Bot.

Thanks for this GREAT Script it is awsome :)

And the anagrams too :) please

Rincewind

The information is Ascii the same as the Ascii Art. I just ship that stuff as default so it is there if people want to use it. If you don't want it use the GUI and go to the Ascii page and delete the stuff you don;t want showing.

You'll probably need to do the same with the Rotating Message if you use that as well.

In terms of playing in PM, this is something I know Alexinno has asked for previously. 3.2 will be a wrap of some bugs and small features. I will then do v4 which will be multilanguage and then will address the main/pm for the games. I'm afraid that it will take me a while to get to it gut it has not been forgotten I assure you.

BrotherBear

Quote from: Rincewind on 18 July, 2006, 17:28:06
The information is Ascii the same as the Ascii Art. I just ship that stuff as default so it is there if people want to use it. If you don't want it use the GUI and go to the Ascii page and delete the stuff you don;t want showing.

You'll probably need to do the same with the Rotating Message if you use that as well.

In terms of playing in PM, this is something I know Alexinno has asked for previously. 3.2 will be a wrap of some bugs and small features. I will then do v4 which will be multilanguage and then will address the main/pm for the games. I'm afraid that it will take me a while to get to it gut it has not been forgotten I assure you.

Ok, I will look at it.

That sound great, take your time :)

Thanks again and keep upp the good work :)
Regards,

BrotherBear

MagicShroom

Something weird.  ???

CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line 197 /home/truckle/public_html/e107/class2.php

Error reported as: [3]: Core settings saved - backup made active.
CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line 199 /home/truckle/public_html/e107/class2.php

Error reported as: [4]: No core backup found. Please run the Reset_Core utility to rebuild your core settings.
After rebuilding your core please save a backup from the admin/sql screen.

Can't connect throught the link. It keeps on giving this message.
I really want the script.  :'(
There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.
Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Rincewind

My website has gone down due to buggering about by the provider. I have uploaded the most recent versions of my scripts (Grimoire, DarkClerk and Ocatvo) to the GetScripts! section of the PtokaX Resource site while I try to sort out a replacement site

Vmon

Thanks, I was getting worried!!

Vmon

Rincewind

Don't worry I'm still here and working on the next version.  8)

MagicShroom

Hope you got your hosting issues sorted out.

I love Octavo. :-)
There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.
Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Rincewind

My site is currently being hosted by Magic Prey of the ??I Network here on a temporary basis. Not sure how long the site will be there but I will keep everyone informed of any changes (and will go for a better chanegover than this time :))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk