RegCleaner by Plop et al. - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

RegCleaner by Plop et al.

Started by Pothead, 11 April, 2006, 02:30:45

Previous topic - Next topic

speedX

hey how can i change the commands....i want to change the seen command to lastseen .....how can i??? i tried to search for tht command...but was helpless...
Posted on: 03 October 2006, 16:58:07
oh srry guys......i found it now....phew!!
Thanking You,

speedX

Herodes

Quote from: speedX on 03 October, 2006, 16:15:31
oh srry guys......i found it now....phew!!
Cool ;)
But when you find smth you are looking for in a script then it should be better to post where,
so others that may go looking for it can get their answer.. forum is for helping ;)

Also there is no need to see double posting,
there is the Edit/Modify post button on each of your posts,
use that so that no posts get deleted.

speedX

ok dude....i really forgot abt dat edit...sorry.......but there one more thing.......I would  like if tht seen thing can be seen by all even if one users uses it.....like if one user types !seen <nick> all shud be able to see tht command along wid da result......
Thanking You,

speedX

Herodes

fastly patching it would be changing this part:
-- If in DB
if tUsers[string.lower(nick)] then
	user:SendMessage(tSettings.sBot, "*** "..nick.." was last seen on: "..os.date("%x %X", tUsers[string.lower(nick)]))
else
	user:SendMessage(tSettings.sBot, "*** How should I know when "..nick.." was last seen?")
end

To this :
-- If in DB
	SendToAll( user.sName, data);
	user:SendMessage(tSettings.sBot, "*** "..nick.." was last seen on: "..os.date("%x %X", tUsers[string.lower(nick)]))
else
	user:SendMessage(tSettings.sBot, "*** How should I know when "..nick.." was last seen?")
end

Inside the function part of the "seen" command ;)

speedX

nope dude.....not workin..tried twice...
Thanking You,

speedX

Herodes

Quote from: speedX on 03 October, 2006, 17:44:52
nope dude.....not workin..tried twice...
yep,.. realised that it was the name of the variable being used was not 'msg' but 'data'..
the snippet posted above has now a bigger probability of being functional ;)

speedX

i tried to change this:
-- If user has permission
         if tCommands[cmd].tLevels[user.iProfile] and tCommands[cmd].tLevels[user.iProfile] == 1 then
            return tCommands[cmd].fFunction(user, msg), 1

TO:
-- If user has permission
         if tCommands[cmd].tLevels[user.iProfile] and tCommands[cmd].tLevels[user.iProfile] == 1 then
            return tCommands[cmd].fFunction(user, msg)

but...by this change all can see only the comand not the result... :(
Thanking You,

speedX

Herodes

Quote from: speedX on 03 October, 2006, 17:58:47
i tried to change this:
TO:
but...by this change all can see only the comand not the result... :(
What you tried isn't the way forward...
Try the change I recommended, it whould work.
Ooh! and put that ', 1' back on ;)

speedX

yup it works....but all can see only the command...not da result....i would like if all could be able to see the result also......and one more thing....the result shud come below the command typed if possible ;)
Thanking You,

speedX

Herodes

Quote from: speedX on 03 October, 2006, 18:10:48
yup it works....but all can see only the command...not da result....i would like if all could be able to see the result also......and one more thing....the result shud come below the command typed if possible ;)
I have changed the script to this..
-- If in DB
SendToAll( user.sName, data )
else
end

and I get this :
Quote from: TestHub[19:24:43] <PtokaX> *** How should I know when hero was last seen?
[19:24:43] <Herodes> !seen hero
I can't know why the cmd appear after the result but it definately works. .. I think you broke your script :P

jiten

speedX, give this a try [it doesn't differ much from Herodes']:

-- If in DB
	SendToAll(user.sName, data)
	SendToAll(tSettings.sBot, "*** "..nick.." was last seen on: "..os.date("%x %X", tUsers[string.lower(nick)]))
else
end

Ah, if this doesn't do what you request, then you really broke the script with all those changes :P

speedX

yup all can see the command along wid da result.....but there is a slight prob.......it is showing the wrong time....when it was 12:31 it was showing 6:39  wat is da prob??

and can u make it look like this plzz:

speedX was last seen on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 16:53.
Thanking You,

speedX

jiten

Quote from: speedX on 03 October, 2006, 21:54:21
yup all can see the command along wid da result.....but there is a slight prob.......it is showing the wrong time....when it was 12:31 it was showing 6:39  wat is da prob??

Open your code and replace every !*t with *t and post your progress.

Quote from: speedX on 03 October, 2006, 21:54:21
and can u make it look like this plzz:
speedX was last seen on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 16:53.

Have a look at this how-to: http://forum.ptokax.org/index.php?topic=6429#msg63152

speedX

yup done the above things....now it is working well......but I found one thing tht when a reg user checks the lastseen of a master he gets the error tht " "*** How should I know when "..nick.." was last seen?"  reg user can check only the lastseen of reg users....not of higher profile.......i tried thrice with new script but was gettin the same error.......can u plzz check the script.....
Thanking You,

speedX

jiten

Quote from: speedX on 04 October, 2006, 19:58:52
I found one thing tht when a reg user checks the lastseen of a master he gets the error tht " "*** How should I know when "..nick.." was last seen?"  reg user can check only the lastseen of reg users....not of higher profile.......i tried thrice with new script but was gettin the same error.......can u plzz check the script.....

Well, as you can see in the settings, the default profiles that are checked and cleaned are REGs [3] and VIPs [2].

Thus, the script won't save users with other profiles to the database.

That's why you'll never be able to do a !seen on them. Do note that this isn't a Seen Bot.

However, if you do this they will loose the immune status. It's up to you.

speedX

Quote from: jiten on 05 October, 2006, 12:55:14
Well, as you can see in the settings, the default profiles that are checked and cleaned are REGs [3] and VIPs [2].

Thus, the script won't save users with other profiles to the database.

That's why you'll never be able to do a !seen on them. Do note that this isn't a Seen Bot.

However, if you do this they will loose the immune status. It's up to you.

kk got it....but hey jiten....after adding profiles 0 & 1 to cleaner.....thn also i am able to access the immune status.....cool...
Thanking You,

speedX

Mr.T

is it possible to make the script to show the user the script cleand away

;)Mr.T

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk