crazy bot by plopV:?8436.brainless.474638.get_my_pills lua5.1

crazy bot by plopV:?8436.brainless.474638.get_my_pills lua5.1

Started by UwV, 04 December, 2006, 17:35:58

Previous topic - Next topic

UwV

-- N.B. lua 5.1.x version 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- crazy bot by plop   V:?8436.brainless.474638.get_my_pills 
-- marvelous string reverse function by lua guru rabidwombat
-- lot of folks are gonne need meditation if this bot releases it's powers
-- no i didn't have 2 much time, it was a great way 2 learn 2 manipulate strings
-- multiline fixed by chiller
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- keep the filename as it is (zcrazy.lua), it has this name 2 try and make sure it is procest as last by ptokax
-- if you don't make sure it's executed as last it whill mess up all commands send to the other bot's
-- if you still get problems/conflicts with other bot's change the trigger 2 @crazy and it should work fine
-- if then you still encounter problems, blame the creator of the other bot(s), not me
-- warrenty: don't blame me if your users loose there mind.
-- if they do, there are some rooms availeble here in the institute
-- if they behave they'll get a painted window on the wall just like me
-- use it @ there own risk.
---- V4.1
-- added: binary
-- added: hexadecimal
-- added: morse code
-- added: morse code beeps
-- added: replace nick for a random other nick from the hub
---- V4.2
-- added: spam bacon and eggs
-- fixed: double used command
---- V4.3
-- fixed: forgot to add a command to enable the spam,bacon eggs mode

-- ploppyrights reserved (copy as much as posible)
-- transformutulatedited to lua5 by UwV,  big thanks to  CHILLA   for a little help.
+ added one crazy mode .. ;)
\NL   The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction.
" Holly loves me,...  . "      ;o)

& don't forget, the motto is :
  -- SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ'S --

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk