Ekzekutor - Hub-Robot bot script for Verlihub PtokaX Eximius RusHub with plugins - Page 2

Ekzekutor - Hub-Robot bot script for Verlihub PtokaX Eximius RusHub with plugins

Started by Phazeus, 05 May, 2009, 03:52:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Phazeus

In VerliHub localisation open the config file Config.cfg and set for ["CmdPrefix"] field value "^[!%+]". It will be look as:
["CmdPrefix"] = "^[!%+]",
This because VerliHub does not understand the spaces before command prefix as command.

the-master

who cares if your script can only be downloaded after clicking several agree buttons, entering codes and installing some weard russian add-on to explorer?
are you trying to build your own spam network perhaps?
keep on sharing :)

Phazeus

No, just "narod" hosting allow files size not more than 5 MB. Therefore I use other file store service (Ekzekutor is 11 MB). Don't install other stuff, only download the archive :D

kindrudekid

how to enable the right click commands?

and u have a release / request inbuilt?

Phazeus

In the manual all settings described... By default the RC menu send by demand from user.
Release in the project's website.

the-master

Only russians allowed on the sites?
Doesn't make sense how to download your shit.

Phazeus

Added plugin for filesharing forbiddance (downloading, searching) by nick or IP.

Phazeus

Sir_BadEnglish

What do i have to do to run it with the latest PtokaX Version?
Where do i have to copy it?
Where do i start it?
The instructions in the manual donĀ“t help.
Do someone get this huge complicate script running and can share the whole PtokaX folder? Or make a step by step tutorial?

the-master

Got it running on latest Pto 64bit lua 5.1.5(lua 5.3 not tested)
installed libs socket and luafilesystem, extracted rar to dir scripts.
Start hubsoft, edit settings where needed, enable script, start hub.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk