G?KK? - Page 9

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

G?KK?

Started by pHaTTy, 12 October, 2003, 14:10:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimus

Quoteand it will conflict with robocop, altho i will be adding a special little file that will fix little problems like that ;)
Hehe what's this all about m8, is there some i need to know? *lol*  :D

pHaTTy

heheh no i just noticed alot of ppl use other bots (more then one bot) i have seen a few hubs running Gekko and robocop or gekko and "whatevr" so i decided im going to add something that will fix conflicts between bots ;)
Resistance is futile!

morphie

Hello again.
I was wondering what version of Gekko were out, and where it would be possible to donwload the latest.

Thanks.

pHaTTy

ok official release latest is v4.16 and the unoffical you can get directly from me, thats v5.01
Resistance is futile!

Nebuchadnezzar

Erm hi.. sorry that I have to register and ask this question.. but what the heck is the hub address? I can't find it anywhere...  :(

AMediaMan

Ok phatty is it Gekko or Keiko ? lol for some reason i thought these were the same, i might be having a dumb moment lol, any ways may i get the 5.01 from you i'd like to check it out if possible. ive been a big fan of the gekko script and im definatly waiting for the final release
keep up the great work, they just seem to get better and better.

AMediaMan

pHaTTy

Guess im back for today, so i can get some work done on rewriting G6 this is my last attempt at rewriting G6, so, have to w8 and see what happens ;)

phatty,
Resistance is futile!

AMediaMan

Very cool phatty, but i cant seem to find the latest release 4.16, if you could help me out with that would be great. The latest i have been able to find is the Keiko 4.13

oh hey one more thing is there supposed to be an exe. file with this like the robo cop ? If not can you fill me in on the screen shots that you have posted i seem to be lost here somewhere lol.

Thnx, AMediaMan

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by AMediaMan
Very cool phatty, but i cant seem to find the latest release 4.16, if you could help me out with that would be great. The latest i have been able to find is the Keiko 4.13

oh hey one more thing is there supposed to be an exe. file with this like the robo cop ? If not can you fill me in on the screen shots that you have posted i seem to be lost here somewhere lol.

Thnx, AMediaMan

yep there was for the 4 series but never updated for series 5, maybe do for 6 ;)

sorry atm im all tied up :P cuff :P hehehe, no when i get time, ill send u G5
Resistance is futile!

AMediaMan

Well I thank you phatty for the gekko very very cool but yes i have to be a turd and ask if there is a how to file for it, i have it going on a test hub of mine but i cant seem to get it working right i think ive unzipped it to the wrong folder or something any tips or help from any one would be great.

And another thnx to phatty for job well done!!!!

AMediaMan

pHaTTy

he he he, LOOK WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE TO ME :p, I CANT EVEN GO SORT MY LIFE BECAUSE IM ADDICTING TO THIS FORUM, ITS BEEN KILLING ME TO STAY AWAY FROM FORUM AND LUA SCRIPTS HEHEH, ok im here for short periods of time to drop of Gekko v6

Sorry that i didnt release G5, but after alot of time, and it went wrong, i just closed the project, so i have rewritten for then the 6th time, and i bring u Gekko v6, altho i have a little catching upto do from others, but so far it has more features then the ned of G5, so it shud do the trick, runs at at smooth 300k and it has such things as ip range block, some nice greetings, lots of settings, and some fil checking functions, its much better and cleaners, some requests have also been filled in such as the help will be displayed in pm, i will be making a converter for the profiles, as the profiles.dat has been rewritten, lots of changes, so if u use pre-release you'll have to reset profiles, and if you get stuck using the advanced user profiles.dat tell me, and ill put the simple version for download, but first i need about 5 beta testers, 3 now aMediaman is beta 1, and John is beta 2, ok 3 beta testers, please reply if u want the job :P, n thx for support ;)

Phatty,

PS: The menu wont be done until the actual release
Resistance is futile!

AMediaMan

Hey hey so far so good on the G6 everything seems to work fine and tomorrow i will direct my users to the hub running it :)

I do have a request for you though lol, how about a command to enable and disable the word blocker ? Might be a great feature for those of us who cant seem to controll our mouths lol besides that i hate getting kicked from my own hub hahahaha.

AMediaMan

PS. A quick how to for stoping the word blocker would be good for now :)

GREAT JOB PHATTY !!!!

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by AMediaMan
Hey hey so far so good on the G6 everything seems to work fine and tomorrow i will direct my users to the hub running it :)

I do have a request for you though lol, how about a command to enable and disable the word blocker ? Might be a great feature for those of us who cant seem to controll our mouths lol besides that i hate getting kicked from my own hub hahahaha.

AMediaMan

PS. A quick how to for stoping the word blocker would be good for now :)

GREAT JOB PHATTY !!!!

ok simple open the setup.ini, and remobe the bad words, from the column, leave it with a encryted word or sumit, then it will be fine ;)

but i will add a setting yep :)
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

ok

AMediaMan
(uk-kingdom)John
[NL]trucker

hmm 2 more?
Resistance is futile!

Devastator

i know a hub interested....so yea count us in......need 2 nip off now

love da project i'm off

l8rz n thanx if u do allow me =)
(? ?.??.->PLOP DEFINATELY 4 MOD!!!<-.??.???)

pHaTTy

log since the early 4.16 which alot of ppl were not able to ge a hold of sorry...

--v6.01 R1      Increased performance a little, By Phatty 19th January 2004
--v6.01 R1      Styled the kick,temp,ban functions, By Phatty 19th January 2004
--v6.01 R1      Some Major fixes, By Phatty 19th January 2004
--v6.00 R1      Rewrote, added many new features, By Phatty 19th January 2004
--v5.03 R1 unreleased   Skipped the generation release after problems, no date concludes
--v5.03 R1      Added !warn, By Phatty 19th December 2003
--v5.02 R1      Added checks for inbuilts, By Phatty 14th December 2003
--v5.02 R1      Added code for the Built in commands, By Phatty 14th December 2003
--v5.02 R1      Rewrote all connection functions/new user con/op con, By Phatty 13th December 2003
--v5.02 R1      Added Immune function, By Phatty 13th December 2003
--v5.01 R1      Added DoChecking() to improve notification, By Phatty 6th December 2003
--v5.01 R1      Added Send NetInfo on fail, By Phatty 4th December 2003
--v5.01 R1      Increased performance on UserReadChecks(), By Phatty 4th December 2003
--v5.01 R1      Added Hub-Mail moved some commands to mailman , By Phatty 4th December 2003
--v5.00 R1      Fixed a major mistake in function CheckClient(user), By Phatty 4th December 2003
--v5.00 R1      Cleaned up help, By Phatty 4th December 2003
--v5.00 R1      Changed command permissions, By Phatty 4th December 2003
--v5.00 R1      Added anti thread flood, By Phatty 4th December 2003
--v5.00 R1      Added anti opchat terrorist, By Phatty 27th November 2003
--v5.00 R1      Added !! to open OpChat konsole# lol, By Phatty 27th November 2003
--v5.00 R1      Added anti threats on/off switch, By Phatty 25th November 2003
--v5.00 R1      Added anti hub threats , By Phatty 25th November 2003
--v5.00 R1      Added #report, By Phatty 25th November 2003
--v5.00 R1      Added more jokes in the triggerfile, By speedman[psv] 23rd November 2003
--v5.00 R1      Dir structure totally redesigned, By Phatty 23rd November 2003
--v5.00 R1      Totally rewritten Gekko, By Phatty 23rd November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Added #slap, By Phatty 14th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Fixed afk error, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Added #afk and #re, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Fixed bug with chatstats, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Added #slots, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Fixed a userhelp bug, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Rewrote hublan help, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Totally rewritten the help functions, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Fixed #checkmail bug, By Phatty 12th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Removed function files, By Phatty 11th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Added #checkmail, By Phatty 11th November 2003
--v4.16 R7      Added chatstats, By Phatty 11th November 2003
--v4.16 R7 beta   Added the GekkoSetup.exe beta release, By Phatty 9th November 2003
--v4.15 R7      Fixed another little bug with the default language setting, By Phatty 30th October 2003
--v4.15 R7      Fixed little bug with the default language setting, By Phatty 30th October 2003
--v4.15 R7      Added default language setting, By Phatty 30th October 2003
--v4.14 R6      Added some passowrd setup settings, By Phatty 29th October 2003
--v4.14 R6      Added #myprof, By Phatty 28th October 2003
--v4.14 R6      Fixed a little Connection bug, By Phatty 28th October 2003
Resistance is futile!

(uk-kingdom)John

This bot just gets better and better.. Good 1 :D

Cya when i get back from college.. and keep up the good work :)

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)John
This bot just gets better and better.. Good 1 :D

Cya when i get back from college.. and keep up the good work :)

Ja np, i give u beta 2 when u back 'uspe-u-k-d' ;)
Resistance is futile!

AMediaMan

PERFECT LOL well that did the trick thnx phatty i can now let loose on all those words i love to say hahaha.

There is one more thing i have noticed and that is I dont seem to have the Mail bot ? Maybe you have taken it out heh im not even sure lol. Well scratch that haha your last post mentioned that you added some commands to it. But hey thats ok I can at least say the words i enjoy saying lol.

AMediaMan

PS. Keep up the good work, I really enjoy G6 more and more as I learn the functions of it.

pHaTTy

try in main chat >>

!checkmail

and !mail
Resistance is futile!

AMediaMan

hmmmm, PLOP for mod you know what I agree he really should be he has help lots and lots of people here and not just me lol.

I say heres my vote: PLOP FOR MOD!!! >:o))

AMediaMan

Devastator

hi (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?,

LoL sorri 4 chuckin so manee requests at u but i realli like this bot and i just wanted 2 know whether ma requests near the end of page 10 are under construction. or if u've 4got abt them.

i do understand ur busy and r unable 2 use all ur tyme on this however if u can get it done sometime....n e tyme....that would b excellent.

BTW i wanna stress that we workin on ur tyme ur in charge so if u say no thats it end of the matter =).

thanx a lot realli appreciate everything u've done n everything u r still doin =).

and plop should b made moderator cos u wnt b around as much which is a great loss! but plop needs 2 b mod cos he helps every1 all the tyme! its like service with a smile all the tyme with plop....

also wanna go on 2 say every1 else is also veri happy 2 help which is gr8 and will keep this forum running =).

thanx a lot!

Devastator
(? ?.??.->PLOP DEFINATELY 4 MOD!!!<-.??.???)

pHaTTy

ok i wnet over 5 beta testers, but pfff, well, anyone thats testing, anyone notice any bugs with profile master?
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

Ok found the bug with master profile, it will be fixed for beta 3 release, do not add any users as master meanwhile use owner or admin, thx

Phatty,
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

Hmmm 1 more thing, if you are pretty new to bots/scripts i recommomend starting with something like robocop or darkmind, Gekko is pretty much for pro's so if u newbie dont get to excited just in case u cant get it to work lol
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk