time to be honest

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

time to be honest

Started by Flux, 06 March, 2004, 01:00:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Flux

Hi folks.

Well recently i came accross PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 15.25 [debug]  I know I should be giving a good telling off for having this version and I am know some of you may not answer my question or problem I see with this version as I do know it's only a beta version.

Since it's been quite a while for any official release of the PtokaX next version I thought i would have a go of this version even tho it's posted on another site which I must state that it's not the official website for ptokax.

Anyway I notice that the Word Replace Manager in PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 15.25 [debug] does not work, so i am wondering if there can be a script made for this problem. As i said i know it's a beta version but i really want to stick with this version as it's an absolute cracker for now specially the low cpu usage.

I really hope you can answer or help, if not then it looks like i will have to go back to test drive 4...

But please don't have a go at me for having this as i truly know but i thought i might as well see what is coming for the next official release if it will ever happen hehehe....
? Official HoD Website - http://www.houseofdance.net
? Official HoD Hub Community -  hodhub.dyndns.org:2007

pHaTTy

Resistance is futile!

lynyrd

it's a beta version what do you excpect??hell you should know that..even more wierd is it to ask about fixes to it.. go back to testdrive 4 it works just fine for now.. otherwise i agree totally with phatty it's honest

Skrollster

it shouldn't be too hard to make a word replacer in lua... but i don't have the time to do it right now..

pHaTTy

look in the finsihed scripts area for bot named NaughyASs

later,,
Resistance is futile!

Flux

thank you guys for the kind answers. I know it's a beta version but i might as well try it to look forward to the new release of PtokaX.

Also Skrollster it's great to see you hovering about in this forum. I have missed you and your scripts as i am a great fan of you Glory Securitaz you should remember me hehehe. Hope to see more of you talent in the near future with ur new projects...

(uk-kingdom)pH?tt? thanx for you kind hint on the script for me to check out which i will surely. You are always around to help us all in need if you can really appreciate it mate ;)
? Official HoD Website - http://www.houseofdance.net
? Official HoD Hub Community -  hodhub.dyndns.org:2007

pHaTTy

hehe np, i help with what i can, and tbh i dont care about ppl using beta anymore, ptaczek doesnt seem to care anymore so i dont lol

so yea why not, and yep my script will work with anymores u like ;)

later,,
Resistance is futile!

Stravides

Maybe this is why we aint seeing no more code because lame ass mo-fo's keep distributing pre-finished code ...  after all what's the point.. what if all your bot code was taken and distributed freely... and the "ptaczek  doesnt seem to care anymore " so why should we attitude sucks... Apathy is no excuse for theft :)  which is what it boils down to ....  

Flux  you should be actively looking to shut these assholes down not perpetuating the problems...  I wanna see the New release, but I'd rather it was an official beta release prefereably Full release, as at least I know there is the support of the authors...

again just my tuppence worth...
Stravides
For RPG Books, Mp3 & Videos
We host trivia  and the ever failing Smeagolbot

pHaTTy

yep everyone has their opinion, but to me, ptaczak aint to bothered, hence the public beta, i mean, if someone uses ptokax beta, and it does something to their comp, its their fault, no one to blame but themselves for using it, but to see the amount of problems caused by these beta releases, its just stupid i mean, its just things, whats important?, ptokax beta, or someones life, ppl are starting to compare them, i got frustrated when ppl uses it, was dishonour, recently ppl on my network mails ptax, to ask if he could use the beta release, and recieved reply, confirming to help himself, so i guessed after that ptaczek, is probably sick of the cr*p from it, so i settle my opinion here, and say, DC is a place of share, and supposed to all work together,,

apart from these little f......ers, but, well like i said, everyone has their opinion, later,,

ps: i still ban in network for asking for 0330 beta
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk