UserInfo on Login!! for Lua 5.1.3

UserInfo on Login!! for Lua 5.1.3

Started by zreez, 01 February, 2009, 10:03:32

Previous topic - Next topic

zreez

Can any body!
give me a script! - User Info on Login!!

Which shows the user's information on! login!!
i Use Ptokax 0.4.0.0

Thanks in advance

zreez

m8 its some thing like this
when a user connects to my hub! his info should be shown!!
like this

___________________________________________________________________________________________
                 :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

You have just entered XYZ hub! sharelimit is 500MiB!!  Minslot 1,

Read the rules ,and have fun on this hub !!!!!!!

Save this hub to ur favs  TYPE /FAV in main !!!!!!!

? HubOwner   :::::>   
                   ? Your nick   :::::>   
                   ? Your IP       :::::>
            ? Hub uptime   :::::>   
            ? Current users   :::::>   
            ? Current share   :::::>   
                   ? Current time   :::::>   
                 ? Todays date   :::::>   

___________________________________________________________________________________________
                 :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

XYZ HUB                                                   ___________________________________________________________________________________________

zreez

ya i searched! for it!!!
no results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyGuy

zreez

oh!
u searched connectstats!
and i searched connect stats!
thats the diff!!!

thanks crzy and mutor!!

god bless ya!

CrazyGuy

When you do a search, make sure you have selected FORUM on the top bar first. Going into any sub-level forum will only produce search results based on that sub-level. (i.e. you won't find finished scripts while looking in the Request for scripts section)

zreez

hey mutor!
im just getting the user info!
and not the hub info!!!!!!!!!
what to do?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk