WinampScript - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

WinampScript

Started by Madman, 05 May, 2005, 04:44:48

Previous topic - Next topic

deus

thanx... that works perfectly but i changed the status == "Paus" line to status == "Play" since i dont really need to know if its paused just if its playing ;)
and of course fixed the if and else's (i have programmed other languages) hehe
but a big thanks for the help...

btw... how come i only get about 1400 of my 1550 mp3s in the playlist? i've checked so every file has been "verified" by winamp (shows the track length)

Madman

QuoteOriginally posted by deus
thanx... that works perfectly but i changed the status == "Paus" line to status == "Play" since i dont really need to know if its paused just if its playing ;)
and of course fixed the if and else's (i have programmed other languages) hehe
but a big thanks for the help...

the status == "Pause" linme check it's paused or stoped... if so.. do nothing.. else do pretty info...

QuoteOriginally posted by deus
btw... how come i only get about 1400 of my 1550 mp3s in the playlist? i've checked so every file has been "verified" by winamp (shows the track length)

Good question... i'll check.. just gonna read the forum...

*Edit*
Okey... checked it out... it seams that it only takes a-z and 0-9... so any ? ? ? or some oether signs probarly wont be read..
Amd it for some reason.... some of the id3v2 tags on some songs make them not to get extracted with clever...

i added 1660 song.. but only got 1657... so i started compering the list...
first i did
100 - 100 Same song? yes
200 - 200 Same song? no
Then i check 150 - 150.. same song yes
then 160.. yes 170, 180 yes.. but 190 no..
So i found 3 songs between 180 and 190 that wasent in the dc play list (pasted in notepad)....
and it was standard text.... so i unchecked the id3v2 tag...
dont use it anyway... and then i got 1660 in the dc playlist...

*Edit *
Hehe... dont work 2 late...;p
remove this line 4 in OnTimer
curUser:SendData(Setup.Name, "Winamp is " ..status.. "ed") return 1
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

Jitway

Great script Madman. Love it!
It\'s not what you say but how you get your point across!

GrinSlaW

hi

a little silly question how can users lisen to the songs ? should they connect trough winamp to the hub adress or something ?

hope you understand me  :rolleyes:

cheers
.:: AcExtreme ::. | .:: AcPro ::.

bastya_elvtars

Usually they click this link:

hostname-of-shoutcast-server.yourdomain.org:port

port is 8000 by default as far as I can recall.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

GrinSlaW

.:: AcExtreme ::. | .:: AcPro ::.

jaggudada

ive set up everthing as said and have got it to work...

the problem i can tseem to sort out is lan config :(

I got all the script etc setup  + shoutcast broadcast plugin on same comp (eg.192.168.X.X) as hub. all working fine ..

But i need the broadcast from winamp to reach my shoutcast server (192.168.X.X)which is on other comp on lan . I want it set his way because of cpu usage.

Anyway i have opened ports in router  as well as local win firewall  with exceptions and everthing still no sucess.. any suggestions ???

comps are networked thru router which is also modem !!

THIs SCRIPT IS AWESOME :)

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by jaggudada
ive set up everthing as said and have got it to work...

the problem i can tseem to sort out is lan config :(

I got all the script etc setup  + shoutcast broadcast plugin on same comp (eg.192.168.X.X) as hub. all working fine ..

But i need the broadcast from winamp to reach my shoutcast server (192.168.X.X)which is on other comp on lan . I want it set his way because of cpu usage.

You need to enable portforward to the 8000 port of your SC server box. Also, I am afraid this won't work with the server on another machine.

Oh, and DISABLE windows firewall.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Madman

Note that this is a WinamScript, so it Does not support Shoutcast...  if i rember correct there is a ShoutChast script.. dont kno if it's lua5 yet tho...
And yes... the script can ONLY get songs if wiamp is run on local machine...

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by madman
Note that this is a WinamScript, so it Does not support Shoutcast...  if i rember correct there is a ShoutChast script.. dont kno if it's lua5 yet tho...
And yes... the script can ONLY get songs if wiamp is run on local machine...

Oh, this only gets the playlist then? I mixed something up then. Anyway, I gave some basic help related to SC.

jaggudada

thanks bastya and mad man awesome script.. checked settings again..  and found out it was my second firewall blocking it  so had to maually configure  the port settings again in second firewall.. I had already set it up in xp. to let in the broadcast for winamp.

Yeh what i did was install all the scripts  winamp etc on comp with hub as said..but had winamp withe the shoutcast  broadcast plugin setup in winamp. so what winamp is doing is sending the songs to my other comp on lan(which has shoutcast server)... But it was not reaching the other comp on lan due to 2nd firewall..which is fixed now.. i didnt want the shoutcast server  to be on same comp as load on cpu.

so effectively  now first comp is doing all the main jobs and second comp is with  shoutcast server  allowing people to connect on  to stream on second comp

It does seem to work... but  listeners do get error syncing probs  now and then..even tho its  just a few users and  the speed is good

could it be because its routed thru lan etc ??

ps:thanks tazzie those mods u gave too were quite nice..i did took off a few unwanted commands tho..likeshuffle toggle etc..dont want too many  people pressing too many buttons..hehe
do come and check it out at

bollywood.no-ip.org
cheers

djike

Correct me if I?m wrong here...

Is it the possibility for a user to connect to the hub to play, and  listening to the music/mp3's playing on the hubcomputer?
If it is like this, we don?t get it to work..
Yes, we can start Winamp from the users client, play, pause & stop it..etc. But not a tone from the speakers  ?(

Or have I missunderstood the hole idea with the Winampscript...  :baby:

Madman

The idea with the script is to show what you are playing on your server.

I made it beacuse i had my winamp running on the hub server, and there for i couldnt do the  /w thing as everybody else.... so i made this script in stead.. the script gives you complete control over the winamp on the hub server. Unless you install Shotcast nobody eccept you will be able to hear what your winamp plays....
The idea for this script is to simply to replace the /w function in dc clietns with a more advanced thing... ;p

djike

Tnx for the answer Madman. Now I know why..."Oh the silence" :)

Anybody who knows a script that can help me out?
We want to let the users in the hub listen to the music playing on the hubserver.

This is maybe not the right place, but I give it a shot...
A script in which you can point to a specific url, by type it with a given cmd, such as for an example: +swenews for http://swenews.patrikweb.net/index.php.

/Dj

djike

Alexinno

Hello everybody!
Can someone tell me another link for clever_2_98.zip ?
Because this link http://www.jukkis.net/clever/clever_2_98.zip  is dead for me :(

Madman

Alexinno

10q 10q :)
cool script .. by the way

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk