Release/Request Bot - Page 5

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Release/Request Bot

Started by jiten, 19 May, 2005, 15:29:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gOOfus

Hello, Great bot!
For those if us who do add releases that exceed 90 chars. Would it be possible to add the description to a second line? Ex.;

----------------------------------------------------------------------

06/21/05 18:49:35      GrandpaTom        music
Charlie Spivak Orchestra, 2 sessions for World Records transcriptions on March 21 and April 24, 1946
     06/25/05 18:49:35       pappycalling        music
Crumb (soundtrack) - - Buddy Greco: Live at Mr. Kelly?s - - Audiobooks (various) - - Fats Waller: 1935 Transcriptions - - Joe Daniels - - Pete Kelly?s Blues (TV & Movie soundtracks) - - (in Vinyl): Homer & Jethro at the Convention - - Homer & Jethro at the Country Club - - Homer & Jethro Live At Vanderbilt U. - - V/A: Screwballs in Swingtime 1934-55 - - Bobby Troup! (Capitol T484) - -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by Star
Thank you jiten!

Edit: I think this is a bad way to do it:
 SetTimer(Settings.cDelay*60*60*1000) if Settings.sTimer == 1 then StartTimer() sCheck(1) end
As if the cleaner is set to on.. it doesn't clean anyway...
maybe this is bether?:
 SetTimer(Settings.cDelay*60*60*1000) if Config.Cleaner == "on" then StartTimer() sCheck(1) end

Thanks //Star

thats exactly the same thing, just different terminologies
Ignorance is Bliss.

Star

QuoteOriginally posted by Dessamator
Both yes and no...
Didn't u read it all?`

//Star

jiten

QuoteOriginally posted by Star
QuoteOriginally posted by Dessamator
Both yes and no...
Didn't u read it all?`

//Star
Indeed Star. The one you showed is the best way of doing it :D

Best regards

Star

Hi there jiten.

Have a proposition for the Request list. A splited list. The upper half that displays the requests and a lower part that displays finished requests? Like this:

--------------------------------------------------------
Requests:
Request 1
Request 2  and so on...

Finished Request
Reqdone 1
Reqdone 2  and so n...

How's that sounds?

// Thanks Star.

jiten

Release or Request bot v.2a by jiten (1/18/2006)
    For PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 17.02 or Higher

Changelog:

• Added: Separator
  • Added: Requests and Filled Requests
  • Changed: Code structure and other stuff

Grab it
HERE.[/list]

BrotherBear

Hi jiten!

I just love this script, specially the Show command, it's damn nice :)

I have somee whishes in this script and it is this:

Could you fix so you could have Categories when you Rightclick Release Bot/Add ?

Example:

Release Bot/Add/Movies
Release Bot/Add/Games
Release Bot/Add/Music
etc...

And that you could add and delete Categories from Rightclick and/or in an file (categories.tbl)

It would also be nice if you could fix so you can change positions of the menus.

Example:

Release Bot/Delete/
Release Bot/Find/
Release Bot/Help/
etc...

I Want it this way:

Release Bot/Add/
Release Bot/Show/
Release Bot/Delete/
Release Bot/Help/
etc...

And of course for Both Release and Request :)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

BrotherBear
Regards,

BrotherBear

jiten

Quote from: BrotherBear on 15 March, 2006, 18:12:23
Could you fix so you could have Categories when you Rightclick Release Bot/Add ?

And that you could add and delete Categories from Rightclick and/or in an file (categories.tbl)

It would also be nice if you could fix so you can change positions of the menus.
I'll see what I can do about your requests :)

By the way, this script wasn't meant to support categories. Give EntryBot a try for that.

Cheers

BrotherBear

Quote from: jiten on 16 March, 2006, 11:49:57
Quote from: BrotherBear on 15 March, 2006, 18:12:23

I'll see what I can do about your requests :)

By the way, this script wasn't meant to support categories. Give EntryBot a try for that.

Cheers

Thanks jiten :)

I know, I tried EntryBot, but I like this Script better for my suite, in EntryBot it was to much that you would know
before you could Post an Release/Request, example: You must first go and check what Categories there are and Sub Categories, then
you know where to Post it, or am I thinking wrong about this?

I will try it once more :)

Cheers
Regards,

BrotherBear

jiten

Quote from: BrotherBear on 16 March, 2006, 12:23:35
I know, I tried EntryBot, but I like this Script better for my suite, in EntryBot it was to much that you would know
before you could Post an Release/Request, example: You must first go and check what Categories there are and Sub Categories, then
you know where to Post it, or am I thinking wrong about this?
You're right about that.
Guess I'll return to normal categories in the next EntryBot release, so there won't be much trouble when adding and stuff.

Regards

MetalPrincess

Hi jiten. I was wondering if there could be some stuff added for my hub? What I need the script to do is keep an ongoing master list of what users add that does not get cleaned. It would always be there. I also need an incoming list, a replace command and an add command that adds the shows to the master list that does not get cleaned. I've posted my member user menu below to give you an idea of what the different stuff does or at least should do.

<<Menu>>

======================================================================================
? !list      =   This will show you the up to date master hub list of all the bootlegs here
? !req       =   Request a show to be shared.
? !rel       =   Any new releases that will be coming out in the hub. Put your new releases you will be releasing soon here.
? !incoming  =   List your shows that you have incoming.
? !reqdone   =   Let hubbers know that your request is done and to remove it.
? !replace   =   Let other hubbers know what sows you want replaced because they are mp3 or vcd sourced.
? !addlist   =   This will add your show to the master list.

===================================================================================

Would it be possible to make this script incorporate these things?

Thanks
MP

jiten

Quote from: MetalPrincess on 02 July, 2006, 22:09:44
Hi jiten. I was wondering if there could be some stuff added for my hub? What I need the script to do is keep an ongoing master list of what users add that does not get cleaned. It would always be there. I also need an incoming list, a replace command and an add command that adds the shows to the master list that does not get cleaned. I've posted my member user menu below to give you an idea of what the different stuff does or at least should do.

Would it be possible to make this script incorporate these things?

Can you give me more details about your request?
Some examples would be helpful to understand what you really want.

If that doesn't help, drop me a PM with your MSN or hub address so that we can sort this out.

Best regards

MetalPrincess

OK I looked at what version  I was using and I believe I had posted in the wrong place. I'm using version 0.3.5.0 With Lua 5.1.1, but I did notice there was a thread for a Request/Release bot in that area. Anyways I run a lossless bootleg hub and I want to have the ability for members to input their own bootleg shows into a master list that would be within the hub, I would like them to be able to list the list and find what shows they are looking for, request shows from other hub members, Let other hub members know when they are done with their requests, input any new releases they have coming out either from something they taped or filmed or just something they are getting in trade from another place, input thier incoming shows, Add to any of these lists shows that fit into those areas, and list any shows in which they are looking for a replacement for whether it was mp3 sourced or something was wrong with it in some way. I have the menu already made up and it works in the hub (just did a simple text file with the commands for them to read and then choose commands in main chat). But a script writer I am not :( The Release Request Bot that you had looked very much close to what I was looking for. I would also like it to auto clean the new releases like every 15-30 days. But the master list I dion't want it to clean because it would be a running list of waht the hub offers for trade with others. And of course it would be added to by the traders in the hub. I hope this helps you with what I was looking for.

MP

jiten

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Basically, you want a merged Release and Request bot, where categories can be cleaned automatically or not [this can be customizable], right?

MetalPrincess

yes, but I need the individual areas for members to add shows to the lists as well. If this is too huge I understand. :(

MP

jiten

Quote from: MetalPrincess on 08 July, 2006, 12:07:57
yes, but I need the individual areas for members to add shows to the lists as well. If this is too huge I understand. :(

Not really. I was planning to allow multiple modes to be run from only one script :P

I just need to get some time and finish some pending projects to start working on this.

MetalPrincess

Ok thanks for your help :D

MP

MetalPrincess

Not trying to be a pain or anything but did you finish the script for this yet?

MP

jiten

Quote from: MetalPrincess on 26 July, 2006, 13:31:33
Not trying to be a pain or anything but did you finish the script for this yet?

Unfortunately, I haven't had much time lately [work, exams and other stuff], so it'll take a while to add your requests to the script. Sorry for that.

However, as I promised, it will be done.

Best regards

MetalPrincess

OK no problem thanks for all your help :D

MP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk