Release/Request Bot - Page 3

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Release/Request Bot

Started by jiten, 19 May, 2005, 15:29:07

Previous topic - Next topic

jiten

-------/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Release or Request bot v1.4b by jiten (5/29/2005)
-- For PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 17.02 or Higher
-------/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some features:

[*]	Inbuild optimized RightClick
[*]	Ability to switch from Release to Request mode (vice-versa)
[*]	Releases/Requests older than x Days are automatically deleted (optional)
[*]	Two separate databases: one for the Requests and the other for the Releases
[*]	And others...

Changelog:

[*]	Fixed: Link bug
[*]	Changed: Prefix handling
[*]	and some minor changes

Grab it HERE.

Best regards

Star

Thanks jiten. Nice job! I found a couple of thing here:

- mPrefix is not set to the !setup command as standard. Setup command don't work as it should then. (If 2 scripts running at the same time)

- reqDone don't work if u set release script loads before request script in PtokaX. So maybe set mPrefix to this command to?

- Request script don't work if the config.tbl don't exist. And it not being created on script start.

- When longer commands are in the help menu, the DoTabs don't work as it should. Or is it just bad luck?

- Could u switch the place of the type an release in the +add command? Like this: +add

Thanks //StarChild

yoonohoo

Jiten:
Can it show the link in the same line?
At the moment the link is below the correspondent release.

Also when using Strongdc to add items and use this client to show them your own releases are misaligned while other clients releases are ok.
Same releases viewed on other clients are fine including Strongdc entries. Just a bit of info...

Thanks

It might be simple for you but rocket science for me...

jiten

QuoteOriginally posted by Star
mPrefix is not set to the !setup command as standard. Setup command don't work as it should then. (If 2 scripts running at the same time)
Request script don't work if the config.tbl don't exist. And it not being created on script start.
reqDone don't work if u set release script loads before request script in PtokaX. So maybe set mPrefix to this command to?
For now, you can add "mPrefix.." to the Settings.Mode part so that the setup command differs and on hub start, change the mode to request, so that both can be used.
Well, as I explained you earlier, running this script twice or more at the same time isn't and won't be bug free :(
It was created with a switch purpose and to make it able to support more than one mode will require an almost complete rewrite.
Later, when I get more time, I'll rewrite it to support both and more modes without having to run more than one script, like in your case (something like pre-defined categories). Hope you understand my point.
QuoteWhen longer commands are in the help menu, the DoTabs don't work as it should. Or is it just bad luck?
Guess it's bad luck ;)
QuoteCould u switch the place of the type an release in the +add command? Like this: +add
Some special reason?

Cheers m8

jiten

QuoteOriginally posted by yoonohoo
Jiten:
Can it show the link in the same line?
At the moment the link is below the correspondent release.

Also when using Strongdc to add items and use this client to show them your own releases are misaligned while other clients releases are ok.
Same releases viewed on other clients are fine including Strongdc entries. Just a bit of info...

Thanks
Well, I could make it that way but, we would have two problems:

1. Less freedom as Releases' size would be smaller;
2. Problems with correct tabbing.

What do you guys think about this?

Star

QuoteOriginally posted by jiten
For now, you can add "mPrefix.." to the Settings.Mode part so that the setup command differs and on hub start, change the mode to request, so that both can be used.
No the setup command dosn't use mPrefix as standard. :)

QuoteWell, as I explained you earlier, running this script twice or more at the same time isn't and won't be bug free :(
Then u chould change the "NOTE:" text in the script so it says the right thing. ;)
And please. don't rewrite it again :) Now it's almost bugfree!

QuoteLater, when I get more time, I'll rewrite it to support both and more modes without having to run more than one script, like in your case (something like pre-defined categories). Hope you understand my point.
Well. i want to run two scripts and not one script with two versions. And in my case, I never mention pre-defined categories.

QuoteSome special reason?
No. Just that I am use to add it in that order from other release scripts i have used.

And for the link in the same line that the other stuff. I have already test it and it don't look good. The link don't fit and it in almost all cases it's not in the right place anyway. So i vote for no! :p

Thanks jiten.
//StarChild

jiten

No the setup command dosn't use mPrefix as standard. :)
Can you explain me this part? Guess I didn't understand it well.
QuoteThen u chould change the "NOTE:" text in the script so it says the right thing. ;)
And please. don't rewrite it again :) Now it's almost bugfree!
Surely, I'll add that note to the script.
Btw, with a rewrite a meant another thing :D
Going to start another project, similar to this one, but that also supports categories.
QuoteWell. i want to run two scripts and not one script with two versions.
I'll see what I can do to make both work at the same time. If I do, it'll be something like a special release.
QuoteNo. Just that I am use to add it in that order from other release scripts i have used.
It's really easy. Replace this in the add command:
local s,e,cat,rel = string.find(data,"%b<>%s+%S+%s+(%S+)%s+(%S+)")

with:
local s,e,rel,cat = string.find(data,"%b<>%s+%S+%s+(%S+)%s+(%S+)")

Best regards

Star

Can you explain me this part? Guess I didn't understand it well.
The setup command don't use the mPrefix as standard!
The problem whith this is that, when u running two .lua files at the same time. The command can only be used to the script who loads first in PtokaX Script list.
This could easy be fix by adding the mPrifix to the !setup command in the script.
And the same thing for the !reqDone command.
Hope u understand me now. :)

//StarChild

jiten

The setup command don't use the mPrefix as standard!
Indeed. Got it now. But, that would only be available in that "special" version.
QuoteAnd the same thing for the !reqDone command.
There's no need for the prefix on it, because, as you remember, it is a command for Request mode only :D

Cheers

Star

Indeed. Got it now. But, that would only be available in that "special" version.
What special version? And why? :)

QuoteThere's no need for the prefix on it, because, as you remember, it is a command for Request mode only :D
Yes there is. It's the same thing as whit the setup command. If I load the release script first. the !reqDone give this: *** Error: This command is only available in Request Mode. Thats why I want it to be change as default.

I think, if u change this two commands and the note. This will be the final version. Then the script can be used whit two .lua files at the same time.

Tnx //StarChild

jiten

So, if I only add the prefix to those two commands and the Note will it be ok for running both versions at the same time?

Star

Yes i think so. =) Don't u?... I'll test it... bbl

EDIT: No it don't work. And I can't understand why :(
EDIT2: This is because the script don't know if it is in release mode or in request mode if both config exist when running 2 lua.
Put the Release or Request option in the Settings in lua insted and it whould solv this problem. ReleaseBot = 0/1, like it was in v1.0 and v1.1

jiten

Yes i think so. =) Don't u?... I'll test it... bbl

EDIT: No it don't work. And I can't understand why :(
EDIT2: This is because the script don't know if it is in release mode or in request mode if both config exist when running 2 lua.
Put the Release or Request option in the Settings in lua insted and it whould solv this problem. ReleaseBot = 0/1, like it was in v1.0 and v1.1
Probably I'm going back to that mode ;)

Cheers

Star

So. Is there any new version on it's way? :)

jiten

So. Is there any new version on it's way? :)
Yes, there is. I'll be releasing it later today.

Best regards

jiten

-- Release or Request bot v1.5 by jiten (6/03/2005)
Some features:

[*]	Inbuild optimized RightClick
[*]	Ability to switch from Release to Request mode (vice-versa)
[*]	Releases/Requests older than x Days are automatically deleted (optional)
[*]	Two separate databases: one for the Requests and the other for the Releases
[*]	And others...

Changelog:

[*]	Changed: Release and Request Mode handling
[*]	Changed: Prefix handling for Setup and Reqdone
[*]	Small fixes
Grab it HERE.

Best regards

Star

Nice jiten. Seems to work perfect now. Nice job! Tank u. :)

Thanks //Star

EDIT:
Found this litle thing :(
*** Error: Type +reldel
no numbers left.

And when I type +reqdone it says:
*** Error: Type +del

And when I type +relsetup it says:
*** Error: Type +relsetup
Delete "release"

Setup>Release is steal in the rightclick menu.

jiten

Nice jiten. Seems to work perfect now. Nice job! Tank u. :)

Thanks //Star

EDIT:
Found this litle thing :(
*** Error: Type +reldel
no numbers left.

And when I type +reqdone it says:
*** Error: Type +del

And when I type +relsetup it says:
*** Error: Type +relsetup
Delete "release"

Setup>Release is steal in the rightclick menu.
Going to fix those small typos. Where was my head at? :D

Best regards

jiten

-- Release or Request bot v1.5a by jiten (6/4/2005)
Changelog:

[*]	Fixed some typos (thx Star)
[*]	Removed extra endpipes in RightClick (thx madman)

Grab it HERE.

Cheers

6Marilyn6Manson6

-- Release or Request bot v1.5a by jiten (6/4/2005)
Changelog:

[*]	Fixed some typos (thx Star)
[*]	Removed extra endpipes in RightClick (thx madman)

Grab it HERE.

Cheers

site not work ^^

Dessamator

well at least for me it works, :)
Ignorance is Bliss.

jiten

That's strange, it's working perfectly with me too.

6Marilyn6Manson6

Star

jiten

Thanks Jiten
You're welcome m8.
Lets see if this is the final one ;)

PS: Have a look at "Entry Bot". You may like it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk