BadFileSearch

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

BadFileSearch

Started by Thor, 02 June, 2006, 17:40:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

This is a "share checker" script: it start search for bad files from a list, and the list can be managed from the remote-computer: to add, delete, and list. There are two list: one for bad file, and one for the exception list: if in the SearchArrival found string from the exceptionlist, the script won't kick the user. The action can be modify, avaible actions are:
- pm - send pm to the user
- disconnect - send a pm to the user, than disconnect
- redirect - redirect the user to the given adress
- kick - kick the user with the given reason
- timeban - temporary ban the user with the given reason and the given time

To add files, use the !addbadfile (!abf) command, syntax is:
!abf file name -format -reason
The file name can contains spaces also, and in the reason there are two replacement:
- filename - that file, which the bot searched
- filepath - give back the full filepath of the found badfile.
For more details, use the !bfhelp command
The script has 3 language support: hungarian, english, and german (thanks to Psycho_Chihuahua)
On my hub, with 143 badfile, and 12 exception file, the memory usage raised just with 4 MB, the CPU usage doesn't chenged.
Script attached, and mirrored in the PtokaX script database:
http://ptxscriptdb.psycho-chihuahua.net/download.php?view.251
It has a GUI (Graphical User Interface) to set it easier, just copy the ini file and the lua file into the scripts folder.
Important things to work:
- UDP and TCP ports will be different
- check "Resolve to IP" on the main page
If somebody find bugs, please send me, thanks.

Dessamator

Cool, u decided to post it at last.
Ignorance is Bliss.

TTB

Nice one. I created a script like this a year ago. I decided not to post it because there are a lot of admins who don't know how to use this wisely... If ppl use this script, I hope it will be used very carefully. You can easily ban all your users (by accident) with bots like this. Also... when admins adding a key like "rape" a lot of wrong files could be matched!
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

Thor

Yes, it happened before ;D Our hub is registered users only, but unregistered can connect already (just they cant download, search, write to the main, and see the main, and they can write pm just to vips and ops) So, its check just those users. And maybe a well setted-up exception-list will resolve the problem...

TTB

That was also an option. Just create a GUI where ppl can (un)tap some settings... Problems with wrong keys can be prevented when doing it this way.
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

Dessamator

well, u just need to write in BOLD letters," be carefull with the search filenames".
Ignorance is Bliss.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk