Hubshare on interval

Hubshare on interval

Started by monster, 28 January, 2009, 18:03:07

Previous topic - Next topic

monster

Hi
Could I request a Hub Total share script that shows the Maximum hub share in main at a timed interval. So it shows the highest hub share to date.
e.g

12/09/2009

The Largest Total Hub Share To Date Is 10 TB [Share Its The Only Way]

thnks for your help

monster

Hi
Come on you great scripters help a man out ...........gold pig awaits :)

monster

Hi Mutor
Thanks for your fast reply could you convert the script to 5.0.2 as I am using old ptoKax software and am unable to upgrade it at the moment. The request was put in this forum as old 5.0.2 forum is no longer supported. Hope you can help thnks in advance.

Madman

Quote from: monster on 31 January, 2009, 17:04:19
Hi Mutor
Thanks for your fast reply could you convert the script to 5.0.2 as I am using old ptoKax software and am unable to upgrade it at the moment. The request was put in this forum as old 5.0.2 forum is no longer supported. Hope you can help thnks in advance.

Why are you unable to upgrade?
Robocop is dead, DEAD, D E A D
And Mutor will not downgrade a script. If he is in a good mood, he might link to a existing script, but I wouldn't count on it.
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

monster

Hi Madman
Its not because I want to use robocop its because the hub is 3 years old and has 3 years off data stored in it e.g if you want to know online users its shows 2 years 9 month 20 days ect I couldnt upgrade hub without losing this information. I have already searched the finished scripts part of the forum for a script that would do for me but there isnt one. I dont see it as downgrading a script but allowing the same script to be used more.
thns.
monster

monster

Hi Mutor
If you could write script for both that would be great I cant upgrade the script with saved data because its robocop :(
If or when the Hub software fails I will have no choice but to upgrade but while i can keep the old data it makes sense to do so.
monster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk