PtokaX Remote Administration v2.02

PtokaX Remote Administration v2.02

Started by Thor, 19 January, 2008, 14:50:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

The new PtokaX Remote Administration released a month ago, since then I've done just the bugfixes ;D Now seems it can do what it should, so I decided to release it here. Read first the changelog.txt, some important messages are in it. Now you have full access for the hub, you can reach everything, and even more, like text files and UDP debug messages, and no more framework needed. I think it still contains bugs, so if you find one, please report that me on one of the addresses written in the changelog.  (Known bug is with the userlist, some op sometimes misteriously disappears...)
You can download the file from here: http://dcpp.hu/files/downloads/PRA.zip
After you downloaded and unpacked it, copy the scripts folder into your hub's main folder (it equals with: copy the files from the scripts folder to your hub's scripts folder. Don't forget the lib folder!)

speedX

Great work Hungarista....we all appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.... ;)
Thanking You,

speedX

toh

0.3.6.0  with LUA 5.1.2 + 2.02

Error:
The procedure entry point @luaL_argerror could not ​be located in library DLL PXLUA.DLL

Thor

This program and the script will work with the new LUA API, so you must use PtokaX 0.3.6.0d or later versions.

TrIp-iN-SuN

hi i get error there

============================================================
[06/02/08 19:28:14] ERROR: resources\Funcs.lua:886: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
============================================================

baba.runner

Quote from: Hungarista on 06 February, 2008, 16:46:33
This program and the script will work with the new LUA API, so you must use PtokaX 0.3.6.0d or later versions.
Hello Hungarista

Unfortunately PRA 2.02 does not work with PtokaX 0.4.1.0

HAve you already made some plans to release a new version, compliant with PtokaX 0.4.1.0?

KR.
baba.runner

Thor

I am working on the 2.10 version, which will work on Linux as well. Now it works, but still have some userlist-related bugs, which I am unable to fix, so you have to wait a bit. It will have some new features, such as saving settings into an XML file, load settings from an XML file, load default settings, updated UDP debug receiver (2.0 version), option to disallow chat, and many little news and fixes. I will post it, as soon as it will be ready :)

?[-?Genius?-]?

Nice program. Works Fine

I detected one error. If try register one user But Him is registered program crash.

For mi is not important

Tankx

dimetrius

when to expect a new version of the script?

Thor

I still have some errors. I've rewritten the whole GUI part to XRC, and works well now on Windows and Linux as well. Now I need some tricks for the userlist, but the wxlua mailing list seems a bit dead. Last but not least, I am working now 14 hours a day, so I have a very little time for coding, just on the weekends. I hope I'll be ready soon - but, if it'll be ready, I post it here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk