Ptokax download central

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Ptokax download central

Started by [ES]latinmusic, 10 October, 2003, 16:49:32

Previous topic - Next topic

[ES]latinmusic

Ptokax download central have been reactivated in the following address:
http://develop.svamberk.net/ptokax/site/index.php

satelk

or: Why does (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? have a split personality?

First, i wonder about one person in here who is continously posting with different nicks. Not that i am doing right now as well, but thats on a different sheet of paper.

So we have (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?, Meka][Meka and BadBoy. Anyone can proove this by comparing the ips of these nicks in lua-forums (both ones) and in u-k-d hubs as well. Now i would like to know, what drives a person to have three different personalities in his even more virtual life?

Also, i do indeed wonder why (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? is helpful in here on one hand, but DDoSing, flooding etc. ppl in the next minute?

Does it make him feel more stronger?
Is it some kind of proof he needs because of lack in real life?

Anyone who might have an explanation is welcome.

Finally i wonder why one would respect (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? (or whatever nick he uses) any longer.

Only my two cents.

Optimus

It's a little bit strange post but on the other hand i wonderd my self also. It's indeed a good question.

It doens't make any sence ;)

NightLitch

Question:

Why did you not start a new thread ??

This is WAY OFF wrong place to post this shit, my opinion...

I bet you have like 2-4 personalities 2...

Things like this is not what I find "Good" in this forum.

This is for LUA scripting for PtokaX and Nothing else...

Why not start a damn Forum where you complaining guys can hang out and write your nasty stuff at...

Am begining to had enough of this crap shitting assults...

Another STUPID Question from me:

AM feeling bored, should I Flood a hub or payback a hub that flooded me or just go our for a walk ??

I choose 3 every single day...

Why be mean when you accually CAN be NICE...

/NL
//NL

NightLitch

Add: So what if he has many personalities... don't we all...

NO ONE on the net is ever himself all the time... You always put up a role...

Now I have said enough... Gonna continue my work...

/NL
//NL

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by satelk
or: Why does (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? have a split personality?

First, i wonder about one person in here who is continously posting with different nicks. Not that i am doing right now as well, but thats on a different sheet of paper.

So we have (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?, Meka][Meka and BadBoy. Anyone can proove this by comparing the ips of these nicks in lua-forums (both ones) and in u-k-d hubs as well. Now i would like to know, what drives a person to have three different personalities in his even more virtual life?

Also, i do indeed wonder why (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? is helpful in here on one hand, but DDoSing, flooding etc. ppl in the next minute?

Does it make him feel more stronger?

Anyone who might have an explanation is welcome.

Finally i wonder why one would respect (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? (or whatever nick he uses) any longer.

Only my two cents.

hellllo RabidWombat, first of all, badboy is not used in nor this or other forum, it was in the UKD forum, in which that nick has nothin todo with anything other then posting, altho i lost all data for ukd forums, so its not used nemore, as for comparing ips with Meka][Meka do so, u can find him at teamelite.mine.nu, go have fun......as helping out here at forum, what else u sposed todo, flood it? sigh up as someone else to try make a useless post, instead of doing oneself.

and finalllllllle is if u got sumit to say then just say it....doesnt make u any less ;-)

later,,

/pha

PS:

we have

RabidWombat the hidden and no longer on forum
NotRabidWombat the real rabid, shouts n balls over little stupid things
JustAnotherStylist that trys to make his point with another nick
Satelk that likes to try get smart with his proxy ip n a new nick
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

ohhh 1 more thing, dont bother looking in ukd for (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? because i dont use it nemore look for [?K?]Ph?TT?, its the nick i use oh wait u gonna complain thats a differ nick too?
Resistance is futile!

[NL]Pur

because this thread is already way offtopic,

I like to add, How do you know that Me is only me and not a group of ppl using the same nick ?

pHaTTy

QuoteDoes it make him feel more stronger?

how about u come say that to me in person then?

btw ther is only 1 network i attack, and thats teamsterz, mainly 2 of ther hubs, only because it dont matta what we do they flood n spam ukd, also for 1 of ther ops sharing sick files and the network owner not doing nowt about it (no names)

may not be the right thing todo, but like i care really, i do for the sake of it...and yes i will attack hubs that try and attack mates servers...so ther ya have it ;-)

no it doesnt make me feel 'stronger' the outside life is much different to this boring cyber life, this means nothin to me, i only use comp when bored n doing nowt else...its relax period of time, when i used to have server attacked when i first started on the net, i didnt bother, i didnt do sh17 and it got worse until they tried to take advantage by trying to get pass's n more for both webservers, email servers ftps, n other....so i finally got sense, realised by counter attack they stop n dont fck about nemore, if they do then i just keep on going, n when u go thru a portal u can get as many ips as u like, i can have most ranges without proxy, so its possible i cud be Meka][Meka, using a differ ip init?

but tbh, i dont really care, as for teamelite and ukd, they are linked in some ways......meka nick has been used by more then 1 dude, but if anyone got any other complaints then just come to hub n tell me....then i'll show a new personality eh?

btw this just a taster of the cr4p ur putting out lol, u probably think i mean i gonna flood or ddos well nope lol, get a life dude, u sit n watch n spend ur time trying to find out stuff that is meaningless, this is a forum not dc, btw if i flood n attack a hub, im doing them a favor really.....they then shud be running plops script lol....but nah not got time for dc....just relax n game

while we're offtopic anyone willing to go oldskool n play avp1, avp2 got boring, n we're modding avp1 to support server finding...if anyone willing to help out...ie work on php server with up parser then plzzzzz pm or reply ta ;-)
Resistance is futile!

Corayzon

i feel like i wanna say somethings, but also i feel, should i?

all i say is that i aggre with nights last comments!

lets get doing what we enjoy and stop worrying bout stupid little wars or what ppl are really like.

pHaTTy

hmmm i think someone with s-mod or admin rights shud move this to offtopic lol
Resistance is futile!

Optimus

mm, well i still hate flooders just like the people who make them. And i think it's not good that moderators of this forum make hubflooders under a other name.

So pray the lord hopefully he gives you a real job ;)

This is just how i think about it. There must be rules to play the game other it's useless ;)

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
mm, well i still hate flooders just like the people who make them. And i think it's not good that moderators of this forum make hubflooders under a other name.

So pray the lord hopefully he gives you a real job ;)

This is just how i think about it. There must be rules to play the game other it's useless ;)

but still u accuse me of making flooders under another name, and second of all, making hub flooders is nothin todo with writing scripts, being mod or owt else, if they wanna 'de-'mod me then shoot, but still writing scripts n helping bout has nothin todo with it, i also hate ppl that accuse ppl without proof...get some proof then fair enough lol, but u cant accuse unless u have some (was that a give away or am i just not bothered lol)

later,,

/pha
Resistance is futile!

satelk

QUOTE]
Why did you not start a new thread ??
[/QUOTE]

Because in here is the only section where (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?has no moderator rights. So he is not able to solve the problem by just deleting the thread.

Quote[?K?]Ph?TT?, its the nick i use oh wait u gonna complain thats a differ nick too?

Your fault is not about nicks, but having a split personality, also you might not considering it as a fault.

Well, i was about to quote more of the previous posts, but then i realized its just useless time spent in here.

just a last one:

QuoteSo pray the lord hopefully he gives you a real job ;)

i would not bet on this, as with his current constitution and attitude he has no chance in any part of real life. Maybe he wont even recognize this before its to late...

pHaTTy

QuoteWhy did you not start a new thread ??

Because in here is the only section where (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?has no moderator rights. So he is not able to solve the problem by just deleting the thread.

Quote[?K?]Ph?TT?, its the nick i use oh wait u gonna complain thats a differ nick too?

Your fault is not about nicks, but having a split personality, also you might not considering it as a fault.

Well, i was about to quote more of the previous posts, but then i realized its just useless time spent in here.

just a last one:

QuoteSo pray the lord hopefully he gives you a real job ;)

i would not bet on this, as with his current constitution and attitude he has no chance in any part of real life. Maybe he wont even recognize this before its to late...

LOOOOOOOOOOL and why wud i wanna delete this thread, like i really care what ur ideas n thoughts are, ur just a lame dude that sits on his ass trying to make up some shit to post in the forum, dude, i have a life i dont need this sh17 i cud walk away n not come back to this...i dont really need it, and if i wanna flood hubs it wudnt be with spam n shit, give me ur ip and i'll show ya what i wud do eh?

either that or fking grow up dude, get out n have a laugh goto a club get laid then maybe u'll see this aint life this is just a passtime, sure jobs can be involving comps but not involving dc is it? why not go start a poll and see what others think too? i really wudnt mind seeing who thinks that im Meka][Meka, its a possiblity that u aint Rabid it also possible that ur plop, cause the only person i know thinks im meka is plop lol, so go try start a poll if i delete it, u can post back here n say, cause honestly dude i dont give a sh17, in fact i think im gonna make a flooder n give to everyone on dc...but then again nah, im no lame ass like urself.....n if i did i wudnt be bothered about letting ppl know i created a flooder/spammer, i'd even send to plop.....and as for wasting time, well this is a nice n easy way of passing time im bored anyways.....

::ps:: anyone wanna play AVP1????
Resistance is futile!

satelk

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?
LOOOOOOOOOOL and why wud i wanna delete this thread, like i really care what ur ideas n thoughts are, ur just a lame dude that sits on his ass trying to make up some shit to post in the forum, dude, i have a life i dont need this sh17 i cud walk away n not come back to this...i dont really need it, and if i wanna flood hubs it wudnt be with spam n shit, give me ur ip and i'll show ya what i wud do eh?

either that or fking grow up dude, get out n have a laugh goto a club get laid then maybe u'll see this aint life this is just a passtime, sure jobs can be involving comps but not involving dc is it? why not go start a poll and see what others think too? i really wudnt mind seeing who thinks that im Meka][Meka, its a possiblity that u aint Rabid it also possible that ur plop, cause the only person i know thinks im meka is plop lol, so go try start a poll if i delete it, u can post back here n say, cause honestly dude i dont give a sh17, in fact i think im gonna make a flooder n give to everyone on dc...but then again nah, im no lame ass like urself.....n if i did i wudnt be bothered about letting ppl know i created a flooder/spammer, i'd even send to plop.....and as for wasting time, well this is a nice n easy way of passing time im bored anyways.....

First, you could not have given a more suitable example of your personailty. This passage says more about you than everything else i could tell.

Second, it took you like 9 minutes to answer my post - assuming 4 minutes of writing - you are checking this forum every 5 minutes. You cannot show more clear that you have indeed a problem.

So finally, thank you for supporting my argumentation.

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?

First, you could not have given a more suitable example of your personailty. This passage says more about you than everything else i could tell.

Second, it took you like 9 minutes to answer my post - assuming 4 minutes of writing - you are checking this forum every 5 minutes. You cannot show more clear that you have indeed a problem.

So finally, thank you for supporting my argumentation.

lol, nah i was waiting for ur reply, atm im waiting on someone, n tomoz not here again, taking yet another vacation lol....so dude whatever i give up chatting to ya on this one, later
Resistance is futile!

NotRabidWombat

1 2 3 not it. I hope you realize I would never speak with the poor grammar of "satelk".

I have only one nick on this forum and you're looking at it ;-)

+ You're right! I shout and ball over the stupidity of others.
+ Not me.

-NotRabidWombat

I like childish behavior. Maybe this post will be deleted next.

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by NotRabidWombat
1 2 3 not it. I hope you realize I would never speak with the poor grammar of "satelk".

Only one nick on this forum and you're looking at it ;-)

+ You're right! I shout and ball over the stupidity of others.
+ Not me.

-NotRabidWombat

heh oki lol, well quite a suprise then, n glad u replied, was nice shot at an example of when u accuse someone lol, in this case i kinda accused u of being the one behind the mask ;-), so apology for that lol, but tbh i cudnt careless who it is :-)
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by NotRabidWombat

psssst look at the bottom of the board, the dude cudnt be bothered to make up a nick ;-)

English Translation by Satelk
Resistance is futile!

Corayzon

some ppl really know how to make asswipes of themselfs dont they!

All this crying over some spilt milk to say. Hub flooders and spammers, and all other types of hacks HAVE to be made for proper testing of scripts. meaning, how u know ur detection works unless u write a hack to test it with!

this is quite stupid and how do u guys know phatty actualy wrote a flooder? and if he did, who gives a fuk! we need them for testing, and to make hubs more secure. For without them, there would be still many hacks open to hubs!

i say live a let live. and let ppl do what they want! If you dont like what ppl do, then dont write to them and just ignore them.

shhhesssh guys!

noza

kepp

Quack Quack, What's up duck?

:rolleyes:
Guarding    

Corayzon

succering sucertash!  :rolleyes:

satelk

Quotei have a life i dont need this sh17 i cud walk away n not come back to this...i dont really need it

Do you know what alcoholics (e.g. addicted people at all) say when asked for their dependency?
"I could stop doing it at any time".
To spot the problem is the first step to solve it. You are not even there.

Quotethis is quite stupid and how do u guys know phatty actualy wrote a flooder? and if he did, who gives a fuk! we need them for testing, and to make hubs more secure

The original post was referring to using hubflooders against other innocent people, not even creating some.
But the only one who understood this was evidently Optimus. And as my post made even one person realizing what i mean, it was worth the effort.

Herodes

Ok guys can we all stop this awfull part of the show ... ???

I just started noticing the empty seats in the audience ...

I like to get help ... and I enjoy a " Thank you!" phrase once a while ( as most of us )...
what takes place here, is not what I wanna spent my online time for ....

I believe that stupid stuff and facts between networks or even individuals ain't got a place in here ...

Y not get some1 neutral to Moderate this awsome ***t????

thanks to all for the understanding ...

!me is Off to enjoy some thin sand and crystal clear waters ....  ( 5' mins from my house ... ) :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk