PS2 "Snuff Game?" Manhunt

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PS2 "Snuff Game?" Manhunt

Started by Roy, 02 December, 2003, 14:20:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

I'm proud to say i'm probably going to ban this game called Manhunt from being shared in my hub, there are limits for what you can accept, even of a game. It scares me that children probably will get hold of this "game" and play it.

I allow GTA in my hub, but this time the developer have gone to far in pure bloodfest violence.

For info, I also ban snuff videos.

Feel free to comment a upcoming wave of snuff games that we probably will see more of, the producer of Manhunt have once again pushed limits.

Ok i'm 33 years old and i think there are limits for what we can accept of pure violence in video games.

Everything isn't cool in this world and such games might mess up some kid's minds making them slaughter someone for fun. Even if it only happens once cause of such a game, it is one to much  :(

here are parts of a review, rest is at the link:

"Take note, because the things you have heard are correct. Manhunt is bloody, violent and sick. It's M rated because of its graphic depictions of decapitations -- death by crowbar to the face, wire chokes and machete hackings.

But also because it reaches into the wasteland of human life and returns with a quivering piece of rotting meat and makes you taste it. You may have seen this kind of thing in movies, anime or the like, but no videogames to date have gone as far as Rockstar's Manhunt."

Review

And yes, this sure is offtopic  :D

pHaTTy

no man this game rocks :))
Resistance is futile!

Roy

Well i'm not surprised of such a reply. No offense though.

Well i'm to old & "reflected" for the "anything goes & is darn cool" point of view  ;)

and yes im bored & just had to throw in a torch here to see what happened, hehehe.

i'm starting to lose the patience of waiiiiiiiiiiiting for that hub soft  :(

but then again, i know he works on it (at least i hope so) no development news in ages so....

well whatever.....

pHaTTy

ghehehe, well ppl have own taste in games yep, a game is totally different to the real thing, and this just goes that step of nicety, you can just imagine these nice ppl such as Birdy being one of the ppl you have just splatted on the sidewalk

he he he

and ye i dont know maybe he has wondered off to yhub ghehehe, loooool

no he probably working very hard yep :))
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk