DupesOFF

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

DupesOFF

Started by GeceBekcisi, 29 September, 2005, 06:23:31

Previous topic - Next topic

GeceBekcisi

Double login killer with share and IP matching. Only OPs can have (1) clone in hub. Simple, effective..

Have Fun!
-- ==================================================
--// DupesOFF (Double Login Killer) by GeceBekcisi
--// 30-09-2005, The final and bugless version
--// Thanks to Dessamator, bastya_elvtars and PPK
sBot = "DupesOFF"		-- Bot's Name
-----------------------------------------------------
function MyINFOArrival(curUser)
	if not curUser.bOperator and not curUser.bConnected then
		for _,LoggedUser in frmHub:GetOnlineNonOperators() do  
			if curUser.sIP == LoggedUser.sIP and curUser.iShareSize == LoggedUser.iShareSize then 
				curUser:SendData(sBot, "Double login is not allowed in this hub")
				curUser:Disconnect()
			end
		end
	end
end
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

6Marilyn6Manson6

You write:
curUser:SendData(sBot, "Double login is not allowed in this hub")

yes... but if users have 2 clients with 2 different share.... he can login. I things it is not correct:

if curUser.sName ~= OnlineUsers[i]["sName"] and curUser.sIP == OnlineUsers[i]["sIP"] and curUser.iShareSize == OnlineUsers[i]["iShareSize"] then

and this is correct

if curUser.sName ~= OnlineUsers[i]["sName"] and curUser.sIP == OnlineUsers[i]["sIP"] then

and in this mode.... if user have 2 client with different share... he can't login :). I things this is correct :p

c ya bye

Psycho_Chihuahua

hmmm, and what's with the ppl who share their internet lines?

Say 3 Ppl live together and use the same Internet Router and all use DC.....then only one can get in and the others have to stay outside......so the one with the share check is better in my point of view
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

GeceBekcisi

I own a hub for university students and many universities doesn't allow people from dormitories to have real IPs; they share only one IP. This script will only prevent double logins to a hub which has more than one port or DNS host.

Best Regards
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

Dessamator

Well done, Geceb, very simple and eficient,  but u could include the local table inside the if statement , its more efficient, why create a table if u wont use it, only create it when ur sure ull need it.

and psycho, i agree with u, it has its advantages and drawbacks.
Ignorance is Bliss.

GeceBekcisi

QuoteOriginally posted by Dessamator
include the local table inside the if statement

You're right, updated first post. Thanks

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by GeceBekcisi
QuoteOriginally posted by Dessamator
include the local table inside the if statement

You're right, updated first post. Thanks

Your welcome!
Ignorance is Bliss.

bastya_elvtars

It's overkill to run it on every MyINFOArrival, it's enough to run it on NewUserConnected.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

GeceBekcisi

If I use NewUserConnected, "This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.21...." will be sent to user becore error msg.

In this case, this is the question: CPU or BW usage, which one is more important for hubowner ?

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by GeceBekcisi
If I use NewUserConnected, "This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.21...." will be sent to user becore error msg.

In this case, this is the question: CPU or BW usage, which one is more important for hubowner ?

But then use MyINFOArrival and make sure that user.bConnected is false.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

GeceBekcisi

Take a second look now please ;)

bastya_elvtars

curUser.sName ~= OnlineUsers["sName"] is futile, since the user is offline until logging in.

GeceBekcisi

Script updated in the first post.

witch

Hola,
i was looking for simple clone script like that for a while, but this 1 dosn't work. i loged in from 2 defferent clients with defferent share from same pc and nothin happends.
also why this script usin so much memory 824 kb......huhh more than robocop use ..

thx  :P

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by witch
Hola,
i was looking for simple clone script like that for a while, but this 1 dosn't work. i loged in from 2 defferent clients with defferent share from same pc and nothin happends.
That's what it's supposed to do.
also why this script usin so much memory 824 kb......huhh more than robocop use ..

It has to evaluate the whole userlist every time a new user tries to log in. It is also the expected behaviour, and should not affect your hub in any way.

witch

QuoteOriginally posted by bastya_elvtars
Hola,
That's what it's supposed to do.
what u mean by that? didn't it have to disconect clones?

bastya_elvtars

what u mean by that? didn't it have to disconect clones?

Clone=same share+same IP. Same IP is not enough, imagine 10 people behind a NAT.

witch

Clone=same share+same IP. Same IP is not enough, imagine 10 people behind a NAT.
right, than i would really love to have script wichest disconet same ip owners no matter what share they got  :D

bastya_elvtars

right, than i would really love to have script wichest disconet same ip owners no matter what share they got  :D

I guess nobody here should support definitive idiotism.

witch

QuoteI guess nobody here should support definitive idiotism.
pfiiiiiii same to u ......lol  :))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk