ioFTPD script

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

ioFTPD script

Started by Robban, 04 October, 2004, 23:30:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Robban

Looking/request for a script that can show in mainshat a short message then someone adds anything new to the ftp/site.

Like this...

<-BOT-> -[Dump]Nickname ---> Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP

This should work ioFTPDs ftpserver....
I searched but didnt find anything so I hope someone can help me

// Robban

bastya_elvtars

please be more specific about this... what you ecxactly wanna do? if you upload a file, it notes it and puts 2 list or notifies? or want a simple release bot?
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

enema

if i understand you correctly, then this is what you need:
-- Make a file called releases.txt in \Scripts Folder
-- Made By Optimus

sBot = "botnamehere"

timedate = date()
file = "releases.txt"

display1 = "Item"
display2 = "Description"
display3 = "Item"

function Main()
	frmHub:RegBot(sBot)
end

function DataArrival(user, data)
	if (strsub(data, 1, 1) == "<" ) then
		data=strsub(data,1,strlen(data)-1) 
			_,_,cmd=strfind(data, "%b<>%s+(%S+)")

if (cmd=="!read") then
			ReadRelease(user, data, cmd)
			return 1

elseif (cmd=="!write") then
			if user.bOperator or user.iProfile == 2 then
				s,e,cmd,release,desc = strfind( data, "%b<>%s+(%S+)%s+(%S+)%s+(.+)" )

if desc == nil then
					description = "No "..display2.." specified!"
					s,e,cmd,release = strfind( data, "%b<>%s+(%S+)%s+(%S+)" )
				else
					description = desc
				end
				if release == nil then
					user:SendData(sBot, "*** No "..display1.." specified!")
					return 1
				end

News("By: "..user.sName.."\t At: "..timedate.."\r\n"..display1..": "..release.."\r\n"..display2..": "..description.."\r\n")
				SendToAll(sBot, "New "..display3.." Added....By <"..user.sName.."> Type !read in Main-Chat to show "..display1..".")
				return 1
			else
				user:SendData(sBot, "*** !write is only availible to [VIP] and above!")
				return 1
			end
		end
	end
end

function ReadRelease(user, data, cmd)
	local release = ""
	readfrom(file)
	while 1 do
	local line = read()
	if (line == nil) then 
	break
	else
	release = release.."	"..line.."\r\n"
	end
	end
	user:SendPM(sBot, "\r\n\r\n".."       "..display3.."s posted by users: ".."\r\n\r\n"..release)
	readfrom()
end

function News(what)
	appendto(file) 
		write(what.."\n")
	writeto() 
end

but what does ptokax and lua got to do with ftp stuff anyway?

Robban

More specific... hmm :) Lets say it should only display text in mainchat.

[Dump]Nickname is sharing stuff in the hub like a ordenary user. So then someone starts a transfer to the dumps ftp the .lua script will notice this and puts a little message in the mainchat so everyone see it.

It should not be any triggers whit  this script... I will only work whit ioFTPD and ads upload stats for new files.

enema

I cant understand a thing from you... :( Do you want to take a file from user and put it onto a ftp,??? what does ptokaX got to do with ftp anyway???

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Robban
More specific... hmm :) Lets say it should only display text in mainchat.

[Dump]Nickname is sharing stuff in the hub like a ordenary user. So then someone starts a transfer to the dumps ftp the .lua script will notice this and puts a little message in the mainchat so everyone see it.

It should not be any triggers whit  this script... I will only work whit ioFTPD and ads upload stats for new files.

this at least assumes that ioftpd is on the server running the hub, which is not a fortunate thing, only if its a very big server in b/w. Would be very hard to do, but if ioftpd can send some info thru internet hmm its possible but not recommended.

better add this 2 freshstzuff, as if some1 starts an upload, it means that he is not AFK :D
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Robban

I got a user on my dchub. This user share stuff from a ftp.

Then someone uploads e.i a movie to his ftp a -BOT- will show in mainchat that someone is uploading a movie to the ftp. e.i like this

Any new stuff on -[Dump]Nickname ?
<-BOT-> -[Dump]Nickname -> New Stuff Added-> Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP
Cool someone uploads a new movie on the dump.

Maybe it would be easier if I fix a html based adder and you can fix a script that would do the same thing as I request but takes the stats from the webpage?

Then something is added to the page in news this will be notice in the mainchat on the hub like this

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Robban
I got a user on my dchub. This user share stuff from a ftp.

Then someone uploads e.i a movie to his ftp a -BOT- will show in mainchat that someone is uploading a movie to the ftp. e.i like this

Any new stuff on -[Dump]Nickname ?
Cool someone uploads a new movie on the dump.

Maybe it would be easier if I fix a html based adder and you can fix a script that would do the same thing as I request but takes the stats from the webpage?

Then something is added to the page in news this will be notice in the mainchat on the hub like this

then it checks for update periodically on the webstats page? This is something now...

Robban

Yes it will check the webpage periodically. whith a 10min interval. Then it find something new it will notice this in maninchat in hub.

I have to find a htmlscript for this first :)

Robban

Hmm could this work? Make a script working trought a ftpserver on another computer? That can login to the server and take stats from a txtfile?

It's taking stats directly from the logfile for ioFTPD. The script should take stats from first NEWDIR: line and notice in channel. ONLY the release name.

NEWDIR: also logg folders like cd1, cd2 and so on. This should be skipped.
It should skip folders like "cd1" "cd2" "cd3" "cd4" "cd5" "cd6" "cd7" "cd8" "cd9" "disc1" "disc2" "disc3" "extra" "covers" "vobsubs" "samples" "sample" "vobsubs" "vobsub" "subtitles" "subtitle" "subs" "subpack" "codec"

It should take this....
09-09-2004 11:58:33 NEWDIR: "ioFTPD" "ioftpd" "/UPLOAD/Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP" "D:\UPLOAD\Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP"
And only show this in mainchat...

It should skip this...
09-09-2004 11:58:34 NEWDIR: "ioFTPD" "ioftpd" "/UPLOAD/Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP/Sample" "D:\UPLOAD\Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP\Sample"

Then someone adds a new release, .txt file will be uppdated. .lua script will notice this and show this to the mainchat like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or maybe this work...

I have another ide for this... Would it be easier to make a script that check users share for new stuff (folders)?

Like it first scan the user for all folders and add this to a list.txt. Then after 10min it checks it again and if it find any new stuff (Folders) it will notice this in mainchat whit

<-BOT-> Nickname --> New Stuff Added --> Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP

And add it to list.txt. Then start over again. This maybe work if the script downloads a specific users filelist (Nickname.xml.bz2) and then save all folders in it. Then if it finds a new folder it will notice this in mainchat.

Robban

None? Can this be done or not?

Robban

Thx for replay. Take the time you need :) And thx for understanding me :)

QuoteIf I understand your request, you want it to be announced in the hub when some uploads a file to the ftp.

Tell me if you need some type of files from the ioFTPD server.  For easier work

All stuff ioFTPD loggs is logged to a .txt file. And then someone uploads something new the textfile will be uppdated direct and the line will look like this in the logg.

09-09-2004 11:58:33 NEWDIR: "ioFTPD" "ioftpd" "/UPLOAD/Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP" "D:\UPLOAD\Movie.2004.SVCD.DVDRiP-GROUP"

It would be cool if you get it work like this to

<-BOT-> -[Dump]Nickname --> [UPLOADFOLDER] - Releasename

i.e
<-BOT-> -[Dump]Nickname --> [MP3] -Musik.2003-BLA
<-BOT-> -[Dump]Nickname --> [GAMES] - Game.2003-BLA

// Robban

Robban

I have found a better .txt file and it shows the users name yes :)

Here is a short sample of the .txt logfile. ioFTPD is the users name

04-10-06 01:28:17 [ioFTPD] /UPLOAD/The.Sims.2.Virtual.NoCD.Plus.Nude.Patch.Build.Fixed-Sheldon/sims2pbf.sfv @ 2kpbs
04-10-06 01:28:17 [ioFTPD] /UPLOAD/The.Sims.2.Virtual.NoCD.Plus.Nude.Patch.Build.Fixed-Sheldon/sheldon.nfo @ 123kpbs
04-10-06 01:28:18 [ioFTPD] /UPLOAD/The.Sims.2.Virtual.NoCD.Plus.Nude.Patch.Build.Fixed-Sheldon/sims2pbf.rar @ 19663kpbs
04-10-06 01:31:14 [ioFTPD] /UPLOAD/XBMC.2004.0913-EXPERT/XBMC.2004.0913-EXPERT.sfv @ 7kpbs
04-10-06 01:31:14 [ioFTPD] /UPLOAD/XBMC.2004.0913-EXPERT/XBMC.2004.0913-EXPERT.nfo @ 1092kpbs
04-10-06 01:31:16 [ioFTPD] /UPLOAD/XBMC.2004.0913-EXPERT/XBMC.2004.0913-EXPERT.rar @ 15422kpbs

Maybe take the info for the user and make it look like this

BOT - USER - FOLDER - RELEASENAME

<-BOT-> [ioFTPD]-[UPLOAD]-[XBMC.2004.0913-EXPERT]

bastya_elvtars

it should be done by webstats i still say, or by periodically getting the users ioftpd log, otherwise the ftp should be on the server

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk