Stuff > Links

FreeDC

(1/5) > >>

zero-cool:
Hi,

FreeDC is a new website based on the philosophy: search -> click -> insert on download queue.

It's main propose is to take over the difficultys/barriers on DC (Direct Connect) compared to other p2p systems. Now, we are more capable to offer a simplier, fast and easier handle of files to users, so they can insert on their queue what they want without loosing time (like min interval between searches).

The working method of FreeDC come along what users most need, so the results are widened for each search, in less than 24 hours.
In that way, it's user's participation that decided what FreeDC will show, search and optimize.

As you can see, it's really important the participation on the project, and everyone can collaborate with FreeDC and DC community, searching, voting and banning fake links!

http://www.FreeDC.info

Mardeg:
Thanks for putting the address at the bottom of the post. I completely missed the 5 identical links in the text.

zero-cool:

--- Quote from: Mardeg on 09 September, 2007, 12:41:56 ---Thanks for putting the address at the bottom of the post. I completely missed the 5 identical links in the text.

--- End quote ---
Actually there are 6 links on the post, plus the last one. I really apologise... but there's no need to be sarcastic.  ;D

Mardeg:
It's a basic survival mechanism on the internets. It keeps the tubes lubed.

CONGRATZ TO MUTOR ON REACHING 2000 POSTS  ;D

bastya_elvtars:

--- Quote from: Mardeg on 10 September, 2007, 06:02:06 ---CONGRATZ TO MUTOR ON REACHING 2000 POSTS  ;D

--- End quote ---
The question is: who cares?
(j/k; happy jubilee, Sir! :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version