Lua 5.3/5.2/5.1 Scripts (for PtokaX 0.4.0.0 and newer) > Request for scripts

Script to block clients violating licences

<< < (5/5)

Big Muscle:
once per 3 months?  ;D now it's sure you have absolutely no notion why this fix is there  8)

Nada@WTB:
LMAO, the hypocrisy, you guess make software to enable hubs to share copyrighted material, yet your all pissed off because someone does not adhere to the gpl? We have more important problems to worry about, such as an incompetent moron being in charge of the most powerful country on earth.

Nada@WTB:

--- Quote from: Mutor on 13 August, 2009, 02:43:25 ---A. Hubs don't share any material, copyrighted or otherwise. Users do.
B. I don't think anyone is advocating the illegal sharing of copyrighted material.
C. I didn't know China was run by an incompetent moron.
D. If you take a year to reply to a post, do you really need to post at all?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, fell off my meds and was bored. ;D

PPK:

--- Quote from: Nada@WTB on 12 August, 2009, 19:18:05 ---LMAO, the hypocrisy, you guess make software to enable hubs to share copyrighted material, yet your all pissed off because someone does not adhere to the gpl?

--- End quote ---
1 ) Hubs don't share anything.
2 ) Users share, and most of things in share is copyrighted in some way (For example i have copyright for everything that i wrote, it is caused by Berne Convention. That means that my post on this forum are copyrighted too and nobody is trying to remove this forum because here is copyrighted work). But that not mean that it is something bad or wrong because not everything have license that not allow redistribution of that work.
3 ) Yes i'm care. I'm created something and give it public available for free under gnu gpl. Someone took it and use in his work and spreading lies about me, about my code and in end he started using that code against license.
4 ) Thank you that you opened that topic again after year, that remembered me that i should check if they fixed that problem, but they don't ::)

I'm told them that they use code that they can't, they don't do anything with that so they don't give me another choice. Today was disabled public access to strongdc on sourceforge. That was first, same happens to others too.

pompidom:
Still looking for this script PPK?....since the post is quit old ;)  if so then I have one...
With Regards,

Pompidom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version