PtokaX > FAQ section

Does Ptokax 0.3.6.0 work in Windows 10

(1/2) > >>

mjall:
Hi there,

I have been using version 0.3.6.0 since long time now and been working perfectly however since installing windows 10, I am facing problems, is this normal with everyone and what is the solution to this?

I found installing the new Ptokax 0.5.2.2 very confusing and not user friendly like the old one and Robocop does not work neither most scripts I have which are old and not compatible with the latest Ptokax.

thanks

bastya_elvtars:
Cannot speak for PPK but 0.3.6.0 is rather old, insecure and contains an unsupported version of Lua. How about ditching Robocop and trying without an AIO bot?

mjall:
I would love to ditch Robocop but I found the new version very complicated and missing some elements needed to setup a hub, for example, where does one add a user or create one and see all users, I could not locate that in the latest GUI version of Ptokax, is there a guide to download a step-by-step guide to creating a new hub with the latest Ptokax? unfortunately the website lacks this which is crucial to any user.

the-master:
Thats bullsh*t, it's in the Ptokax  GUI under view/registered users, seperat window pops up.
Did you ever try !help from inside the hubsoft? my bet is NO.

bastya_elvtars:
http://wiki.ptokax.org/doku.php?id=guides

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version