PtokaX > FAQ section

Does Ptokax 0.3.6.0 work in Windows 10

<< < (2/2)

the-master:

--- Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 27 February, 2019, 17:51:39 ---http://wiki.ptokax.org/doku.php?id=guides

--- End quote ---
Not for GUI version  :(
GUI should be easy to use, but some folks just doen't use their eyes nor brains inhere

bastya_elvtars:
I tried to suggest that even the non-GUI thing is quite easy, I have installed Ubuntu on Win10 and setting up there was like 5 mins (but only that long because the code did not compile without PPK's hacks :P )
EDIT: there used to be a GUI howto as well as lua tutorials on the wiki but they are gone (lua-users.org has better ones anyway)

mjall:

--- Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 07 March, 2019, 19:30:13 ---I tried to suggest that even the non-GUI thing is quite easy, I have installed Ubuntu on Win10 and setting up there was like 5 mins (but only that long because the code did not compile without PPK's hacks :P )
EDIT: there used to be a GUI howto as well as lua tutorials on the wiki but they are gone (lua-users.org has better ones anyway)

--- End quote ---

I don't use ubuntu unfortunately!

mjall:

--- Quote from: the-master on 02 March, 2019, 07:01:00 ---Not for GUI version  :(
GUI should be easy to use, but some folks just doen't use their eyes nor brains inhere

--- End quote ---

thanks mr sarcastic, I'm glad you have the brains of being sarcastic, well done and thanks a lot for your assistance! just don't comment and go to a fun club if you want to have fun with people seeking help

bastya_elvtars:

--- Quote from: mjall on 01 April, 2019, 18:27:05 ---I don't use ubuntu unfortunately!

--- End quote ---
But there is a servicde/console version for Windows too that should be simpler (I don't use PX on Windows).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version