Author Topic: PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 17.05  (Read 18306 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline GeceBekcisi

  • Scripter
  • Lord
  • ******
  • Posts: 311
  • Karma: +10/-1
  • You don't need eyes to see, you need vision..
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: 14 May, 2005, 14:23:23 »
Code: [Select]
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.05h [debug] built on May 13 2005 23:53:19
Uptime: 0 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 5000 / 567 (1365) / 567
Chat messages: 3 x
Unknown commands: 0 x
PM commands: 0 x
Key commands: 667 x
Supports commands: 613 x
MyINFO commands: 776 x
ValidateNick commands: 646 x
GetINFO commands: 137 x
Password commands: 8 x
Version commands: 620 x
UserIP commands: 1167 x
GetNickList commands: 643 x
Search commands: 155 x
SR commands: 439 x
CTM commands: 429 x
RevCTM commands: 232 x
BotINFO commands: 0 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 seconds average): 2.17%
CPU time: 0:00:04
Mem usage (Old style): 3917 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 21.43 MB (21.43 MB)
VM size (Peak): 18.10 MB (18.10 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 4 (5)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (1)
SendBytes: 19.51 MB
RecvBytes: 310.72 kB


but I'll post another stats in the evening, cos mem usage grows as uptime rises... and I will have chance to test it with 1000+ users...

Best Regards...
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

PtokaX forum

(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: 14 May, 2005, 14:23:23 »

Offline Pothead

  • Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Karma: +25/-4
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: 14 May, 2005, 14:28:08 »
Stats from a 1500 ish user hub (at the time).  I seen 2500 users in it before.  Don't know what OS or computer specs though. (i'll ask next time the OP i know is online ;))
Code: [Select]
Current stats:
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.05 [debug] built on May 10 2005 18:45:48
Uptime: 2 days, 20 hours, 32 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 3003 / 1501 (1501) / 1475
Chat messages: 1688 x
Unknown commands: 24 x
PM commands: 2730 x
Key commands: 321812 x
Supports commands: 207838 x
MyINFO commands: 374268 x
ValidateNick commands: 283683 x
GetINFO commands: 12684 x
Password commands: 348 x
Version commands: 231014 x
UserIP commands: 71490 x
GetNickList commands: 237313 x
Search commands: 603850 x
SR commands: 3626792 x
CTM commands: 3997253 x
RevCTM commands: 3327452 x
BotINFO commands: 20 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 seconds average): 16.30%
CPU time: 5:44:32
Mem usage (Old style): 404771 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 316.58 MB (316.82 MB)
VM size (Peak): 540.41 MB (540.66 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 39 (79)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (9)
SendBytes: 32.59 GB
RecvBytes: 958.86 MB

Offline PPK

  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • *****
  • Posts: 1 480
  • Karma: +209/-22
  • PtokaX developer
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: 14 May, 2005, 16:23:15 »
Quote
Originally posted by Pothead
Stats from a 1500 ish user hub (at the time).  I seen 2500 users in it before.  Don't know what OS or computer specs though. (i'll ask next time the OP i know is online ;))
I am on this hub (and i don't know why you post this stats here :rolleyes: ). Btw max of this hub...
Quote
------------------------------------------------------------
Current stats:
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 16.09 [debug] built on Mar 28 2005 22:54:36
Uptime: 7 days, 1 hours, 37 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 3700 / 3559 (3559) / 3556
Chat messages: 7823 x
Unknown commands: 3 x
PM commands: 24962 x
Key commands: 1266737 x
Supports commands: 856796 x
MyINFO commands: 1404220 x
ValidateNick commands: 1145205 x
GetINFO commands: 337743 x
Password commands: 525 x
Version commands: 868146 x
UserIP commands: 1861893 x
GetNickList commands: 887335 x
Search commands: 2225871 x
SR commands: 32903759 x
CTM commands: 15202602 x
RevCTM commands: 11549266 x
BotINFO commands: 49 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (All processes 60 seconds average): 79.5%
CPU time: 29:28:15
Mem usage (Old style): 9829 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 81.55 MB (109.68 MB)
VM size (Peak): 82.79 MB (111.15 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 125 (145)
RecvRests (Peak): 7 (23)
SendBytes: 205.54 GB
RecvBytes: 6.44 GB
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Offline 6Marilyn6Manson6

  • Scripter
  • King
  • ******
  • Posts: 869
  • Karma: +47/-35
    • http://www.marilynmanson986.altervista.org
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: 14 May, 2005, 16:36:08 »
Quote
Originally posted by PPK
Quote
Originally posted by Pothead
Stats from a 1500 ish user hub (at the time).  I seen 2500 users in it before.  Don't know what OS or computer specs though. (i'll ask next time the OP i know is online ;))
I am on this hub (and i don't know why you post this stats here :rolleyes: ). Btw max of this hub...
Quote
------------------------------------------------------------
Current stats:
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 16.09 [debug] built on Mar 28 2005 22:54:36
Uptime: 7 days, 1 hours, 37 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 3700 / 3559 (3559) / 3556
Chat messages: 7823 x
Unknown commands: 3 x
PM commands: 24962 x
Key commands: 1266737 x
Supports commands: 856796 x
MyINFO commands: 1404220 x
ValidateNick commands: 1145205 x
GetINFO commands: 337743 x
Password commands: 525 x
Version commands: 868146 x
UserIP commands: 1861893 x
GetNickList commands: 887335 x
Search commands: 2225871 x
SR commands: 32903759 x
CTM commands: 15202602 x
RevCTM commands: 11549266 x
BotINFO commands: 49 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (All processes 60 seconds average): 79.5%
CPU time: 29:28:15
Mem usage (Old style): 9829 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 81.55 MB (109.68 MB)
VM size (Peak): 82.79 MB (111.15 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 125 (145)
RecvRests (Peak): 7 (23)
SendBytes: 205.54 GB
RecvBytes: 6.44 GB

May i know the configuration of this server? Thanks

Offline Dessamator

  • Scripter
  • Emperor
  • ******
  • Posts: 1 262
  • Karma: +13/-9
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: 14 May, 2005, 16:37:35 »
hmmm, it seems that the version 16.09 handled better than 17.05

Quote
Mem usage (Old style): 9829 kB   Mem usage (Peak): 81.55 MB (109.68 MB)   VM size (Peak): 82.79 MB (111.15 MB)


Quote
Mem usage (Old style): 404771 kB     Mem usage (Peak): 316.58 MB (316.82 MB)     VM size (Peak): 540.41 MB (540.66 MB)


almost 4 times more memory consumption in the new one !!
Ignorance is Bliss.

Offline PPK

  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • *****
  • Posts: 1 480
  • Karma: +209/-22
  • PtokaX developer
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: 14 May, 2005, 18:08:36 »
Quote
Originally posted by Dessamator
hmmm, it seems that the version 16.09 handled better than 17.05

almost 4 times more memory consumption in the new one !!
Hmmm, it seems that the old robocop handled better than 10.01e :D This hub running Robocop (without good reason for running it btw) and only God knows if memory eat PtokaX or Robocop  :P
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Offline [_XStaTiC_]

  • Fulll Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 51
  • Karma: +0/-0
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: 14 May, 2005, 18:53:49 »
Maybe your right PPK. I'm running 9 hubs and never had a crash on your PX versions. I don't use RoboCop, maybe that's my luck :-P
Here the stats from my hub.


Current stats:
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.05 [debug] built on May 10 2005 18:45:48
Uptime: 0 days, 9 hours, 32 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 450 / 340 (423) / 318
Chat messages: 813 x
Unknown commands: 0 x
PM commands: 140 x
Key commands: 2317 x
Supports commands: 2196 x
MyINFO commands: 5553 x
ValidateNick commands: 2280 x
GetINFO commands: 5712 x
Password commands: 75 x
Version commands: 1756 x
UserIP commands: 0 x
GetNickList commands: 1695 x
Search commands: 16011 x
SR commands: 105370 x
CTM commands: 78527 x
RevCTM commands: 50381 x
BotINFO commands: 3 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 seconds average): 0.02%
CPU time: 0:00:24
Mem usage (Old style): 3295 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 19.56 MB (19.68 MB)
VM size (Peak): 20.37 MB (20.52 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 2 (3)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (4)
SendBytes: 314.47 MB
RecvBytes: 26.25 MB

Offline Optimus

  • Emperor
  • **
  • Posts: 1 474
  • Karma: +13/-1
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: 14 May, 2005, 19:49:57 »
Code: [Select]
------------------------------------------------------------
Current stats:
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.03 built on Apr 24 2005 01:29:13
Uptime: 0 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 255 / 256 (357) / 254
Chat messages: 12 x
Unknown commands: 0 x
PM commands: 7 x
Key commands: 2140 x
Supports commands: 1901 x
MyINFO commands: 5128 x
ValidateNick commands: 2123 x
GetINFO commands: 1957 x
Password commands: 25 x
Version commands: 843 x
UserIP commands: 555 x
GetNickList commands: 849 x
Search commands: 4270 x
SR commands: 16266 x
CTM commands: 4834 x
RevCTM commands: 2595 x
BotINFO commands: 1 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 seconds average): 0.02%
CPU time: 0:00:02
Mem usage (Old style): 3128 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 6.73 MB (14.66 MB)
VM size (Peak): 10.77 MB (11.58 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 0 (1)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (2)
SendBytes: 64.01 MB
RecvBytes: 4.22 MB


Believe it or not but these are my stats with Robocopv10.01e running on a old version PtokaX.
You can check it at this address: magichub.mine.nu:4111

BTW:

1.) only thing that is changed is the userdatabase in Robocopv10.01e eats some more mem but that's all

2.) Andoz and i did some testing with big txt files and Ptokax crashes on that even with Ptokax version 17.03
That is sending a PM from Andoz --> Optimus and visa versa with a large amount of text.

- Optimus

Offline PPK

  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • *****
  • Posts: 1 480
  • Karma: +209/-22
  • PtokaX developer
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: 14 May, 2005, 20:22:29 »
Quote
Originally posted by [_XStaTiC_]
Mem usage (Old style): 3295 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 19.56 MB (19.68 MB)
VM size (Peak): 20.37 MB (20.52 MB)
Looks high X(
Quote
Originally posted by Optimus
Mem usage (Old style): 3128 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 6.73 MB (14.66 MB)
VM size (Peak): 10.77 MB (11.58 MB)
This is ok :)
Quote
Originally posted by Optimus
2.) Andoz and i did some testing with big txt files and Ptokax crashes on that even with Ptokax version 17.03
That is sending a PM from Andoz --> Optimus and visa versa with a large amount of text.
This is fixed in 17.05c/h :]

I am always waiting for stats from 17.05c/h to find what memory management use :rolleyes:
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Offline GeceBekcisi

  • Scripter
  • Lord
  • ******
  • Posts: 311
  • Karma: +10/-1
  • You don't need eyes to see, you need vision..
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: 14 May, 2005, 21:00:25 »
Hey, please take a look at these...

Code: [Select]
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.05c [debug] built on May 13 2005 23:44:53
Uptime: 0 days, 6 hours, 36 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 500 / 202 (1253) / 156
Chat messages: 1853 x
Unknown commands: 0 x
PM commands: 1651 x
Key commands: 196029 x
Supports commands: 155204 x
MyINFO commands: 193046 x
ValidateNick commands: 195417 x
GetINFO commands: 204 x
Password commands: 627 x
Version commands: 190741 x
UserIP commands: 18037 x
GetNickList commands: 190759 x
Search commands: 8532 x
SR commands: 29186 x
CTM commands: 49737 x
RevCTM commands: 31123 x
BotINFO commands: 2 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 seconds average): 2.18%
CPU time: 0:07:55
Mem usage (Old style): 7752 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 34.36 MB (39.46 MB)
VM size (Peak): 40.70 MB (47.17 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 7 (11)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (2)
SendBytes: 843.85 MB
RecvBytes: 53.96 MB
------------------------------------------------------------
Scripts:
- Robocop 10.01e
- Robocop's RightClick Commands
- Description Tag by ??????Hawk??????
- Compiled version of Limit unregged users By [UK]Madman and HoursOfCommerce by Herodes
- Spam King (spam blocker) by gg3k
- Whisper by Mutor
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.05h [debug] built on May 13 2005 23:53:19
Uptime: 0 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 5000 / 1263 (1365) / 1238
Chat messages: 407 x
Unknown commands: 61 x
PM commands: 794 x
Key commands: 407690 x
Supports commands: 321521 x
MyINFO commands: 296011 x
ValidateNick commands: 406342 x
GetINFO commands: 94882 x
Password commands: 97 x
Version commands: 259314 x
UserIP commands: 28960 x
GetNickList commands: 259454 x
Search commands: 57875 x
SR commands: 677599 x
CTM commands: 411264 x
RevCTM commands: 285007 x
BotINFO commands: 2 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 seconds average): 12.42%
CPU time: 0:44:05
Mem usage (Old style): 5132 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 36.26 MB (39.32 MB)
VM size (Peak): 37.33 MB (40.39 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 46 (53)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (9)
SendBytes: 3.53 GB
RecvBytes: 225.26 MB
------------------------------------------------------------
Scripts:
- Robocop 10.01e
- Robocop's RightClick Commands
------------------------------------------------------------


I think 17.05h rocks !
« Last Edit: 14 May, 2005, 21:14:49 by GeceBekcisi »
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

Offline Pothead

  • Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Karma: +25/-4
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: 14 May, 2005, 21:07:00 »
Quote
Originally posted by PPK
Quote
Originally posted by Pothead
Stats from a 1500 ish user hub (at the time).  I seen 2500 users in it before.  Don't know what OS or computer specs though. (i'll ask next time the OP i know is online ;))
I am on this hub (and i don't know why you post this stats here :rolleyes: ).
Didn't see you in there ?( (Only looked at people with keys).
I posted because everybody else was posting stats, and you said this:
Quote
Originally posted by PPK
I am waiting for stats from > 500 users hubs... :))
:)
« Last Edit: 14 May, 2005, 21:08:59 by Pothead »

Offline PPK

  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • *****
  • Posts: 1 480
  • Karma: +209/-22
  • PtokaX developer
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: 14 May, 2005, 22:27:01 »
Quote
Originally posted by GeceBekcisi
I think 17.05h rocks !
You got point :]
17.05c have memory management like 17.04 and 17.05.
17.05h have memory management like 17.03 and older.
Quote
Originally posted by Pothead
Didn't see you in there ?( (Only looked at people with keys).
I don't have and i don't want to have key on all PtokaX hubs :D
Quote
Originally posted by Pothead
and you said this:
Quote
Originally posted by PPK
I am waiting for stats from > 500 users hubs... :))
Yes but i mean stats from 17.05c and 17.05h and not from clean 17.05 ;)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Offline Dessamator

  • Scripter
  • Emperor
  • ******
  • Posts: 1 262
  • Karma: +13/-9
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: 14 May, 2005, 23:05:50 »
Quote
Originally posted by PPK
Quote
Originally posted by Dessamator
hmmm, it seems that the version 16.09 handled better than 17.05

almost 4 times more memory consumption in the new one !!
Hmmm, it seems that the old robocop handled better than 10.01e :D This hub running Robocop (without good reason for running it btw) and only God knows if memory eat PtokaX or Robocop  :P

lol, indeed maybe if they could test the hub without any "extra" script, we would know for sure :)
Ignorance is Bliss.

Offline BeeR

  • Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 283
  • Karma: +2/-0
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: 15 May, 2005, 19:37:06 »
------------------------------------------------------------
Current stats:
------------------------------------------------------------
Version: PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.05 [debug] built on May 10 2005 18:45:48
Uptime: 0 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes
Users (Max/Actual Peak (Max Peak)/Logged) : 2000 / 1821 (1821) / 1821
Chat messages: 121 x
Unknown commands: 1 x
PM commands: 51 x
Key commands: 9620 x
Supports commands: 8981 x
MyINFO commands: 27216 x
ValidateNick commands: 9396 x
GetINFO commands: 9760 x
Password commands: 9 x
Version commands: 8583 x
UserIP commands: 89083 x
GetNickList commands: 8754 x
Search commands: 27252 x
SR commands: 572231 x
CTM commands: 42225 x
RevCTM commands: 26343 x
BotINFO commands: 0 x
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 seconds average): 14.57%
CPU time: 0:07:15
Mem usage (Old style): 35488 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 119.85 MB (122.04 MB)
VM size (Peak): 129.28 MB (131.48 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
SendRests (Peak): 100 (100)
RecvRests (Peak): 0 (3)
SendBytes: 1.87 GB
RecvBytes: 105.38 MB



this with no scripts ,,
is it any good ??!!??
« Last Edit: 15 May, 2005, 20:01:48 by BeeR »
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

PtokaX forum

(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: 15 May, 2005, 19:37:06 »