> > > [ THOR ] By: NightLitch < < < - Page 2
 

News:

11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

> > > [ THOR ] By: NightLitch < < <

Started by NightLitch, 18 June, 2004, 11:08:02

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by zinden
about  !adduser nick pass reg


stack traceback:
   1:  function `DoAddUser' at line 287 [file `Functions.lua']
   2:  function <39:file `Commands/Commands.tbl'> at line 39
   3:  function `ParseCommand' at line 576 [file `Thor.lua']
   4:  function <431:file `Thor.lua'> at line 432
   5:  function `DataArrival' at line 373 [file `Thor.lua']


and i am a master in hub

GRRR..... Well gonna check it l8r... Must be with my GF right now... Can't be here al the time... sry, hope you all understand...
//NL

NightLitch


Updated:

 - fixed !AddUser bug when being HubOwner

Thor: 1.1c Public Release

Files Updated:

Thor.lua
Commands\Functions.lua

 
/NL
//NL

Psycho_Chihuahua

Is it meant to be that i cant set the minumum Client Versions thru the Gui? It always shows the same no matter how often i try to change it.

I do those setting directly in Thor.ini at the moment
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by Psycho_Chihuahua
Is it meant to be that i cant set the minumum Client Versions thru the Gui? It always shows the same no matter how often i try to change it.

I do those setting directly in Thor.ini at the moment

Do you remember to HIT the Save button !?!?
//NL

Psycho_Chihuahua

QuoteOriginally posted by NightLitch
QuoteOriginally posted by Psycho_Chihuahua
Is it meant to be that i cant set the minumum Client Versions thru the Gui? It always shows the same no matter how often i try to change it.

I do those setting directly in Thor.ini at the moment

Do you remember to HIT the Save button !?!?




uhm hmmm, yes i do in fact  :D  

i tried to set it to DC++ Version 0.180 but even after clicking Save it always stays on 0.305 whenever i set it with the Gui.
But if i write in straight into the ini its shown correcltly the next time i open it again
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by Psycho_Chihuahua
uhm hmmm, yes i do in fact  :D  

i tried to set it to DC++ Version 0.180 but even after clicking Save it always stays on 0.305 whenever i set it with the Gui.
But if i write in straight into the ini its shown correcltly the next time i open it again

I get it to. The first time you start Thor and without change the version, it's version 0.240, but when you change and save(leave the window and go to the next one), then the DC++ will jump up to version 0.305


NightLitch

Ah thx for notice that bug, you are absolutely right about that...

When changing something and going back everytinh changed is 0.305 or what you last wrote... gonna fix that...

But if it's not much of a problem configuring through the INI-file for some time, then Am gonna fix that bug when I get the chance...

Cheers / NL
//NL

Psycho_Chihuahua

QuoteOriginally posted by NightLitch
Ah thx for notice that bug, you are absolutely right about that...

Cheers / NL


No Problem, didn't bother me that much cause i noticed that i could do it via ini.

Noticed actually while searching for a way to translate into German rofl
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

zinden

got this:

Syntax error: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
stack traceback:
   1:  function <525:file `Thor.lua'> at line 530
   2:  function `DataArrival' at line 373 [file `Thor.lua']
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

jocke

#34
Great work NightLitch, the VIP-bug really bothered me.
When u have time, look into the req's & changes i made at page 1.

Updated my req & fix-list;

1. How can I remove that Thor sends out Thor's MOTD in PM to ALL connecting users? (even if i leave it blank, it's beeing sent). VERY annoiing.
2. Welcome-messages does't display. Not at all, in any group. It works if I use the !intro and !outro commands, but not by default.
3. There is a option that makes u choose between commands/messages beeing sent in PM or in mainchat. With it activated, u still have to type some commands in main - minor fix, but...
4. U have forgotten the [rule]-tag in command-list. It's supposed to be !kick [rule] [reason]
5. How can u make Thor announce !away and !back for all users/groups?
6. How to integrate more commands into Thor? (if I have other scripts, like IMDB, etc)
7. How to disable IP Checker on VIP's? I have CMD as OP-client, but i do not share through this. Therefore i have a second client for this. At the same time i do not want normal users to have several clients connect from the same ip.

And yeah, I know some of them are VERY minor, but i've allways been looking for "the perfekt bot", and Thor is so close beeing the one....  :))

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by zinden
got this:

Syntax error: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
stack traceback:
   1:  function <525:file `Thor.lua'> at line 530
   2:  function `DataArrival' at line 373 [file `Thor.lua']

Boy are you good finding the bugs... hehe...

Thx / NL
//NL

NightLitch

The Request's from Jocke:

1. How can I remove that Thor sends out Thor's MOTD in PM to ALL connecting users? (even if i leave it blank, it's beeing sent). VERY annoiing.
A: Sorry did not think about that... gonna add a on/off marker.

2. Welcome-messages does't display. Not at all, in any group. It works if I use the !intro and !outro commands, but not by default.
A: Sorry forgot to fix that... had a OP that had connection problem due to that I disabled it heh

3. There is a option that makes u choose between commands/messages beeing sent in PM or in mainchat. With it activated, u still have to type some commands in main - minor fix, but...
A: Some of the commands are built-in commands in ptokax they CAN'T be sent to the bot.

4. U have forgotten the [rule]-tag in command-list. It's supposed to be !kick [rule] [reason]
A: Thx for notice that

5. How can u make Thor announce !away and !back for all users/groups?
A: Don't sure if I understand you, the Bot is telling all users when user is away or back, or have I forgotten that ?? heh

6. How to integrate more commands into Thor? (if I have other scripts, like IMDB, etc)
A: Am gonna make som more Add-On's when I get the time.

7. How to disable IP Checker on VIP's? I have CMD as OP-client, but i do not share through this. Therefore i have a second client for this. At the same time i do not want normal users to have several clients connect from the same ip.
A: You can't disable yet to check VIP's ip that my HubOwner wanted so have not made a switch yet but gonna. You have a DoubleIP blocker.

wow this was much writing for me... lol

Hope some of it straight things out.

/NL
//NL

jocke

#37
QuoteOriginally posted by NightLitch
5. How can u make Thor announce !away and !back for all users/groups?
A: Don't sure if I understand you, the Bot is telling all users when user is away or back, or have I forgotten that ?? heh
U misunderstood me right, but no; there is no announcement when user's go away/back. The bot does tell you in PM that u are beeing marked as away/back, but not in main.

Quote6. How to integrate more commands into Thor? (if I have other scripts, like IMDB, etc)
A: Am gonna make som more Add-On's when I get the time.
Was not the meaning to be a nuisance, just mentioned it. No rush with this one.

Quote7. How to disable IP Checker on VIP's? I have CMD as OP-client, but i do not share through this. Therefore i have a second client for this. At the same time i do not want normal users to have several clients connect from the same ip.
A: You can't disable yet to check VIP's ip that my HubOwner wanted so have not made a switch yet but gonna. You have a DoubleIP blocker.
Yep, i know. This is not a big problem, when OP's are not checked. But it's still a handy function to have...

Quotewow this was much writing for me... lol
Hope some of it straight things out.
Hehe, u type so much in codes, that u need to practice your english-writing. No, just kidding. U straighten things up, indeed.

sander815

i am still getting errors:
No syntax errors in script file C:\Documents and Settings\sander\Desktop\PtokaX-0.326.TestDrive4.99\scripts\Thor.lua
Syntax Error: attempt to index a nil value
Syntax Error: attempt to index a nil value
Syntax Error: attempt to index a nil value

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by sander815
i am still getting errors:
No syntax errors in script file C:\Documents and Settings\sander\Desktop\PtokaX-0.326.TestDrive4.99\scripts\Thor.lua
Syntax Error: attempt to index a nil value
Syntax Error: attempt to index a nil value
Syntax Error: attempt to index a nil value

Well first of all, don't run PtokaX-0.326.TestDrive4.99 that hubsoft is buggy!!! so stay with TD4 or TD3.

and that error aint helping me much... you have not pasted the lines where the error is...

/NL
//NL

zinden

My first request on Thor :)

How about maybe add either a text in "!info user" about if he is registered,vip,op that who made him regged....

or maybe ?reg nick    and we get a note of who regged him, and when he got regged.
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

EZIS-007

wat is:

 Syntax error: attempt to compare string with nil
stack traceback:
   1:  function `ClientCheck' at line 844 [file `Thor.lua']
   2:  function <458:file `Thor.lua'> at line 461
   3:  function `DataArrival' at line 373 [file `Thor.lua']

Janto

i get such error to if i do !adduser then nothing happends and i i look into scripts section i see this

Syntax error: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
   1:  function `DoAddUser' at line 287 [file `Functions.lua']
   2:  function <39:file `Commands/Commands.tbl'> at line 39
   3:  function `ParseCommand' at line 576 [file `Thor.lua']
   4:  function <431:file `Thor.lua'> at line 432
   5:  function `DataArrival' at line 373 [file `Thor.lua

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by zinden
My first request on Thor :)

How about maybe add either a text in "!info user" about if he is registered,vip,op that who made him regged....

or maybe ?reg nick    and we get a note of who regged him, and when he got regged.

nice idea, gonna think about it for upcoming version... lots of bugs fixed... trying to do a better GUI when I have some spare time over, when Am not with my GF or fixing the bugs or is out in the sun...

/NL
//NL

EZIS-007

Hi ......

Syntax error: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
   1:  function `_TimeBan' at line 1220 [file `Thor.lua']
   2:  function `CheckCount' at line 1189 [file `Thor.lua']
   3:  function <525:file `Thor.lua'> at line 538
   4:  function `DataArrival' at line 373 [file `Thor.lua']

NightLitch

A new version will be out next week with some major bug updates... I noticed I can not just sit on my ass this summer lmao... gonna try fix the bugs and add some request as summer goes by...

Take care y'all / NL
//NL

jocke

I see that Thor is a project to make a bugfree (as close as possible) bot. So you have to focus on that - indeed.
At the same time, I have some few requests, some of them very small - but at the same time very handy/usefull;

1. Option too turn off/on Thor's MOTD in PM.
2. Random Welcome-messages for each usergroup.
3. The [rule]-tag in command-list.
5. Thor announce !away and !back in mainchat.
6. Simple .ini-file to integrate other bots/scripts into Thor - with different access according to wich usergroup you are member of. (!)
7. Option in groups to enable/disable IP-check.
8. Remove the !ophelp, no use for that when u got !help.
9. Add a !seen-command.
10. Add a command to send PM to specified user.
11. Add a command so that OP's can add/remove allowed/disallowed websites/dc-adresses/etc.
12. Add a FAQ-system, like "How to become active", etc.
13. A "freeslot"-command. Shows free slots on all users.
14. Rules/guidelines for OP's, just like !rules - just that it is for OP's.

Lookin' forward to have this bot fully running with all small fixes made  :))

gizmo

is there anyone else who have problem with opchat its comes 2 times all you writes :/

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by gizmo
is there anyone else who have problem with opchat its comes 2 times all you writes :/

have you disabled THOR's or PtokaX's ?? otherwise you have 2, there is your problem for getting 2 lines...

/NL

* NEW VERSION OUT SOON *
//NL

Psycho_Chihuahua

QuoteOriginally posted by jocke
I see that Thor is a project to make a bugfree (as close as possible) bot. So you have to focus on that - indeed.
At the same time, I have some few requests, some of them very small - but at the same time very handy/usefull;

1. Option too turn off/on Thor's MOTD in PM.
2. Random Welcome-messages for each usergroup.
3. The [rule]-tag in command-list.
5. Thor announce !away and !back in mainchat.
6. Simple .ini-file to integrate other bots/scripts into Thor - with different access according to wich usergroup you are member of. (!)
7. Option in groups to enable/disable IP-check.
8. Remove the !ophelp, no use for that when u got !help.
9. Add a !seen-command.
10. Add a command to send PM to specified user.
11. Add a command so that OP's can add/remove allowed/disallowed websites/dc-adresses/etc.
12. Add a FAQ-system, like "How to become active", etc.
13. A "freeslot"-command. Shows free slots on all users.
14. Rules/guidelines for OP's, just like !rules - just that it is for OP's.


I agree to most of your points

Point 10 i would change though, i think it would be better to reg/unreg User's through Thor instead

+ Multi Language File (I can help with German)
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk